What's physically wrong with YOU?

KindOfnElf

Mar 15, 2010
retyopy said:
PureChaos said:
retyopy said:
PureChaos said:
i have psoriasis so can get rashes and slight acne which can be made worse by the psoriasis. other than that things are fine.
I have an incredibly long story about psoriasis, but I'm not telling unless someone asks.
what's the story?
Oh, I'll tell you if I must. /blush. But I'm telling the ultra super amazing ultra super trimmed down cut corners stabbed with a knife version. My friends mom has psirosis, she became a vegan, my sister also became a vegan because she's also friends with my friend.

VERY TRIMMED.
I have psoriasis too, for 16 years now. At the moment I am closest to controlling it (wouldn't say cure it for many reasons), like I have never been before with this special food regimen, but it's not necessarily vegan, meat is allowed if you are consuming it. I am vegetarian, so I follow it like that and it works perfectly. I am on my 15th day since I started it and there are already results like NOTHING ever before, and I have tried SO SO many things in those 16 years (vegan being one of them and it didn't work). Skin is improving significantly and all the other 'flaws' from my skin disappeared as well in these 15 days. ^_^ *really has SO MUCH happies*

I will gladly share the book and info with you guys if you want to take a look, but wouldn't put it in this post since I don't want to sound as a lame propaganda spreader -_- Anyways, best of luck, and I wish you healing and beautiful skin ^_^

Alcamonic

Jan 6, 2010
Suffering from Ulcerative colitis causes my stomach to be a bit picky about food, even with the pills I take. Damn... espresso, how I miss you so.

Also suffering from a somewhat weak heart, yey genes.

Tactician42

Jul 27, 2009
I don't have wisdom teeth (not removed, I never had them to begin with.) and on more than one occasion some of my teeth kind of.....disintegrate in the middle and fall apart.

Feb 14, 2008
I have Repetetive Strain in my right arm from programming 5 hours a day for a year...

Also, I might have some neuro-chemical imbalances caused by a recent depression, causing me to go from Nymphomaniac to Asexual

TheTim

Jan 23, 2010
Well i have Asthma, I have A.D.D. I've had surgery twice on my knee for an Unhappy Triad. I have tendonitis in my ankle, and i piss alot because of a bad side effect of a workout supplement i took

Rex Fallout

Oct 5, 2010
evilartist said:
Rex Fallout said:
Not like a terrible abnormality but... my chest is shaped differently than most guys. It sticks out and crap. But after reading some of these I feel like I should just stop feeling sorry for myself...
You know, speaking of abnormal chests, a colleague of mine has a recessed sternum. I mean, literally, that bony part between her breasts concaves inward. It's so strange. :/
Hmm Well first off I feel the need to say again that I am a dude, second That kind of abnormality at least doesn't show very much with clothes on does it? I honestly can't even imagine what that would look like. And to be honest it doesn't seem like it would be the kind of thing to turn me off of a girl. Not like toe-thumbs. Dear lord. Or of course if it has a black hole in it or something.

pigmypython

Jan 15, 2010
mussics said:
pigmypython said:
mussics said:
I can twist my fingers in really creepy ways. sometimes im scared of myself too.
I bet your a hit with the ladies though ;)
Hah , i was thinking that too :D. Also , i can touch my nose and elbow with my tongue ...
O.K. now you're just teasing all the girls out there...nice tongue and talented fingers? Lol...creepy

dmase

Mar 12, 2009
I'm naturally skinny, it takes a significant amount of effort to keep muscle mass. Just two weeks ago I was 160 at 5'9" the heaviest I've been my entire life. I felt strong as hell two days later i was under 150. That came from not having regular activity for just two days.

I'm an asthmatic who has mostly out run his asthma.

my pinkys are crooked

I have an incredibly hairy ass

Once side of my face grows nice dark beard hair the other it grows in thin and blond.

The bottom row of my teeth are crooked

Also my body produces scar tissue from smallish cuts. Big scars.

All in all i've made the best of what I have an I wouldn't trade what I got.

Evil Earlgrey

May 14, 2010
strong ADD, sugery in both knees, got shot in the neck (and survived) which gives me wierd reactions in my eyes. My pupils dont have the same size most of the time, because the nervers for my eyes got injured. Broke my rips. Got scars from a third degree burn on my knee (stupid story) and my eye sight is really bad.

No reason to feel sorry for myself tough. My body is made to be used. Nothing lasts forever :)

Thumper17

May 29, 2009
Andalusa said:
Thumper17 said:
What kind of problem is that? You can 'fix' it with a perm. Your just being silly, I'm sure you look fine.
You would think, but I can't do anything with my hair, I've tried curling it and it just falls straight no matter how many styling products I've used.

If thats really you on your profile, then you look really pretty. Be confident in yourself.

Also, what are you doing Friday?

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
naturally, nothing I suppose. I have glases but thats more my fault then anything else.

I have psoriasis, if that counts as something physical.

And my left knee is somewhat bad after an injury.

Mister Eff

Apr 11, 2009
Sovvolf said:
Mister Eff said:
Sovvolf said:
I've got poor, poor co-ordination, specially with my hands to the point that I can't tie shoelaces or many knots at all.

I have poor balance and my reaction time isn't exactly brilliant and I have a really, really big nose.

However on the positive I have really flexible limbs which is a great asset when it comes to grappling as armbars and leg locks often have no effect on me at all. I can also move my ears.
That sounds like dyspraxia mate. Same thing that I have. Get it tested man. I don't know how old you are or if it applies where you are, but I have it pretty bad and I get LOADS of free shit for uni. Like a top of the range Macbook Pro, Final Cut Pro and all sorts (I'm a film student)
I'm 20 and YES!! (not to the free stuff I'm not that kind of person) it all makes sense now. While I have no problem speaking or language development I do have pretty much every problem listed on the wiki page when concerning fine motor skills and "Whole body movement, coordination, and body image" I did or still do have ADHD and indeed poor short term but terrific long term memory.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyspraxia

God I can't believe I never thought to look it up... I just thought I was generally shite. Thank you for showing me that matey. Truly.
I'm really glad I could help mate. Always good to help a brother in need. Get yourself tested for it, things might change, better things may come your way etc. If not, it's always nice to know what the hell is going on. I also get to use a computer during all exams (my handwriting is not even close to barely legible and I take forever to write by hand), which may come in handy? I hope you can get the help you need. I don't mean to sound condescending of course, I'll fully admit, I needed all the help I could get, and without it, I probably wouldn't even be at uni right now.

EDIT: It made sports at school a real *****, but it's possible to work through it. I was lucky enough to get diagnosed at a young age, so I've been able to begin work through it for a while. Sports etc, get easier after a while. Though things like being able to draw well, tie my shoe-laces properly and have legible handwriting will almost certainly be beyond me.

Andalusa

Mad Cat Lady
Feb 25, 2008
Thumper17 said:
If thats really you on your profile, then you look really pretty. Be confident in yourself.

Also, what are you doing Friday?
Thank you, I find that quite hard after years of being put down, though.
Friday? I have no plans that are set in stone.

Sovvolf

Mar 23, 2009
Mister Eff said:
Sovvolf said:
Mister Eff said:
Sovvolf said:
I've got poor, poor co-ordination, specially with my hands to the point that I can't tie shoelaces or many knots at all.

I have poor balance and my reaction time isn't exactly brilliant and I have a really, really big nose.

However on the positive I have really flexible limbs which is a great asset when it comes to grappling as armbars and leg locks often have no effect on me at all. I can also move my ears.
That sounds like dyspraxia mate. Same thing that I have. Get it tested man. I don't know how old you are or if it applies where you are, but I have it pretty bad and I get LOADS of free shit for uni. Like a top of the range Macbook Pro, Final Cut Pro and all sorts (I'm a film student)
I'm 20 and YES!! (not to the free stuff I'm not that kind of person) it all makes sense now. While I have no problem speaking or language development I do have pretty much every problem listed on the wiki page when concerning fine motor skills and "Whole body movement, coordination, and body image" I did or still do have ADHD and indeed poor short term but terrific long term memory.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyspraxia

God I can't believe I never thought to look it up... I just thought I was generally shite. Thank you for showing me that matey. Truly.
I'm really glad I could help mate. Always good to help a brother in need. Get yourself tested for it, things might change, better things may come your way etc. If not, it's always nice to know what the hell is going on. I also get to use a computer during all exams (my handwriting is not even close to barely legible and I take forever to write by hand), which may come in handy? I hope you can get the help you need. I don't mean to sound condescending of course, I'll fully admit, I needed all the help I could get, and without it, I probably wouldn't even be at uni right now.

EDIT: It made sports at school a real *****, but it's possible to work through it. I was lucky enough to get diagnosed at a young age, so I've been able to begin work through it for a while. Sports etc, get easier after a while. Though things like being able to draw well, tie my shoe-laces properly and have legible handwriting will almost certainly be beyond me.
Don't worry I don't take it as condescending, though I will be getting myself tested for it... I don't know, I'm not in it for any sort of benefit but well... It would be nice to know if I am, if my abilities are hampered by some sort of handicap rather than being plane rubbish.

Though I don't know if I'd need help at this point, I mean you admitted you got diagnosed with it at an early age... A guy like me in his early twenties, I guess I've just learned how to live with it or gotten used to it. Sort of adapting to suit my needs.

Sports at school were indeed a real pain in the arse, though it was mainly ball sports. Stuff like rounders, cricket, badmington and such were the worst. Rugby I got by okay mainly because most the time I didn't need to touch the ball, same goes for football. Though its weird, like, you know what it is you need to do, you know why and how to do it and everything, the basic theory there but your body just won't follow what you try to do.

Though I just thought that was normal and I was just plain shite.

My handwriting is bad, people called it doctors handwriting because no one can understand it, I can't tie my shoelaces (so I wear velcro strapped shoes and trainers) though my family are all pretty good drawers and I, to an extend inherited that trait (though not to the extent of my brothers) though because it clashes with this, my drawing skills are about average.

This does however explain a lot of why I have a little trouble when it comes to martial arts, though again I just thought I was shite and again learned to cope with it and adapt.

Thank you again, certainly need to phone a doctor(?) about this and see if this is truly the cause of it. I seem to match the symptoms. That being said, I don't know whether or not to be happy or sad over it.

mussics

Aug 11, 2011
pigmypython said:
mussics said:
pigmypython said:
mussics said:
I can twist my fingers in really creepy ways. sometimes im scared of myself too.
I bet your a hit with the ladies though ;)
Hah , i was thinking that too :D. Also , i can touch my nose and elbow with my tongue ...
O.K. now you're just teasing all the girls out there...nice tongue and talented fingers? Lol...creepy
what can i say , i guess im just blessed ;D

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
I used to think this was a problem: I never really had a 'gag reflex'. Then I learnt the advantage that gives me...

Quagmirian

Jul 19, 2011
Deepthroating?

Anyway, I am in good physical shape. My eyesight is great, but I'm left eye dominant, which means I have to fire weapons from my left hand, even though I'm right handed.