What's so great about skinny women?

SquirePB

Apr 5, 2011
Yeah girls that are that skinny aren't that attractive to me either. I prefer it when they're reasonably skinny but still look like they eat. I think for me being a fairly active person I tend to look for a girl with a sporty build cos she'll more likely enjoy doing physical things (no pun intended) with me than a girl who is under/over weight.

Blue Hero

Aug 6, 2011
Burningsok said:
I'm totally fine with a women having a some weight on her. Nothing wrong with it at all, unless it's a cause for concern regarding her health. I honestly do prefer someone who is relatively skinny though. Semi-skinny I guess you could say. She'll have weight in certain places, but still have those curves.
You there! Yes, you! I demand to know what your avatar thing is from! That little headbanging orange guy. I've seen a purple guy and a red guy like him before and wanted to know where they were friend so I searched purple templar guy thing but didn't find anything.

OT: I like my women with a bit of meat on their bones. Chicks that are skinny skinny don't give me the boners.

Slaanesh

Aug 1, 2011
DaMullet said:
You know... thank you for the responces but... no one has actually answered the question of why.

Like "I like a size 000 woman over a size 8 beause _____"
or
"I like to __________ and I can't do that with anyone bigger"
Well, answer this:
Why do you find these skinny girls unattractive? As I've said, what you think is a turn off will be a turn on for others. And that will answer your question. Put it this way, if I said I like them so thin and light that there was a possibility that they may fly away through an open window because of a brief gust, that would be a turn on for me(because it just appeals to me). But a big turn off for you, no?

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Mallefunction said:
Because if we're not thin, we're FAT FAT FATTIES!
More or less, yeah. Fat people are ruining the western world. I mean, sure people are allowed to drink, or smoke, but being overweight? That's just wrong...freedom doesn't extend to being free to being bigger than me.

FrostyChick

Little Miss Vampire.
Jul 13, 2010
DaMullet said:
You know... thank you for the responces but... no one has actually answered the question of why.

Like "I like a size 000 woman over a size 8 beause _____"
or
"I like to __________ and I can't do that with anyone bigger"
Because I would end up breaking her. I play rough after all. ;3

As a addition. I'm pretty thin myself. generally bordering on being morbidly underweight.
It's not fun at all. I would mostly put it down to 3 things.
Fast metabolism. It takes a lot of effort to gain any weight.
Insomnia. I have trouble sleeping, which has a massive effect on my appetite.
Absent mindedness. I'm not one of the most focused people in the world, and I have been known to completely forget to eat.
Would I be happier gaining a few stone? Probably not.
Would it be worth it to get those who criticise my appearance off my back? Also no.

Burningsok

Jul 23, 2009
Blue Hero said:
Burningsok said:
I'm totally fine with a women having a some weight on her. Nothing wrong with it at all, unless it's a cause for concern regarding her health. I honestly do prefer someone who is relatively skinny though. Semi-skinny I guess you could say. She'll have weight in certain places, but still have those curves.
You there! Yes, you! I demand to know what your avatar thing is from! That little headbanging orange guy. I've seen a purple guy and a red guy like him before and wanted to know where they were friend so I searched purple templar guy thing but didn't find anything.

OT: I like my women with a bit of meat on their bones. Chicks that are skinny skinny don't give me the boners.
He is the fire knight dude from Castle Crashers. Good indie game. You should check it out. I haven't played it in over a year though, but he fits my name fairly well lol.

DaMullet

Nov 28, 2009
SpaceBat said:
DaMullet said:
You know... thank you for the responses but... no one has actually answered the question of why.
Because the question doesn't need answering. You do not have credible criticism on this matter and neither do I have any on your preferred answer, whatever that may be. I just feel attracted to slim (not necessarily skinny) women, that's just the way it is. I don't know why and I don't care why.
Yeah it kinda does need answering. Women are killing themselves and falling into ruts of depression over this.

And you have absolutly zero answer for me?

Why are things like thick teighs and maybe a small belly unattractive then?

Michael Hirst

May 18, 2011
I'm not very fond of super skinny women but there is a certain joy from being able to pick a woman up with ease and throw her onto the bed etc.

garfoldsomeoneelse

Charming, But Stupid
Mar 22, 2009
Because it's hot as hell on women with the skeletal/muscular structure to rock it. I prefer my women more on the athletic side, but given a choice between lighter or heavier, I'll almost invariably take lighter. It's not like that's the result of a choice, because if I could choose to find overweight women equally as attractive, I would (it would broaden my dating pool immensely); alas, I don't have a whole lot of say in what my dingdong has the strongest response to, so hooray for girls that meet my arbitrary benchmarks for attraction.

[sub]
lol broaden
lol immense[/sub]

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
What makes skinniness attractive in the first place? It just means fragile and bony to me. I would go for a chubby, cuddly, sensual girl any day over her skinnier counterpart. Although weight-related self-consciousness is quite offputting, plenty of big girls get used to that once they realise that their body is attractive rather than some crippling taboo drawing remarks of "eww, look at that fat, put it away!!" I never did get what is so disgusting about showing off some well-shaped, rotund adipose tissue. Society fetishises breasts which are themselves mostly fat, but the moment a girl has some visible round parts anywhere else, she is unjustly considered "overweight". What utter bullshit.

Raika

Jul 31, 2011
I hate the skinny look. Give me chubby any day of the week, especially if she's got nice big hips for me to grab while I... well, at any rate, skinny bitches aren't worth my time. My most favorite of all, though, are muscle queens. Mmm, Pauline Nordin. <3

Iron Mal

Jun 4, 2008
I personally never got the appeal of stick figure women, it just looks grossly unhealthy to me (you shouldn't be able to see a healthy human's skeleton through their skin).

My beautiful girlfriend is curvacious and what I'd call healthy (she actually has mass to her), I'm a fairly cuddley guy so I really do appreciate that there is enough of her there to actually cuddle up with on the sofa or in bed.

I am perfectly happy with her just the way she is and would never, ever want her to change in the slightest.

It is somewhat saddening that some people seem to have an almost phobic reaction to men and women who are somewhat larger than average (check most newspapers or magazine articles about celebrities and I guarentee you that you'll find more than a few claiming that being of average size suddenly makes you a 'fat whale').

Entropywarrior

Aug 9, 2011
So long as you are healthy, do whatever you like with your own body. That said, I like my women with a little meat on their bones.

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
Yeah, I don't understand the fascination with damn near emaciated women. Keira Knightly and the like just look awful to me, they kind of have an uncanny valley vibe to them *shudders*. On an unrelated sidenote, OP your avatar is awesome. :D

captainwalrus

Jul 25, 2008
The same can be said for any weight/size. I don't think people need to justify why they're attracted to some sizes, but not others. Super skinniness isn't always a sign of an unhealthy diet. Some women are just naturally very skinny. Denigrating them for being skinny or denigrating the people who like them is kind of dehumanizing.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
Some look great when they're skinny, some don't. There's a difference between being very thin by nature and those who work on getting thin. Those who want to stay super skinny generally look awful, those who have a high metabolism and a small ribcage get a healthier skinny look than those on extreme diets. I know skinny people who are like that and eat normally (I am one myself and I kinda hate it)and I've seen those who just don't eat.

However in any case I prefer my girls average rather than either skinny or fat.

Tourette

Dec 19, 2009
I can't find anything attractive about skinny women or the so called size zero. Give me an hourglass figured woman anyday.
Beyonce is my type of woman. She knocks the socks off any skinny chick.

gellert1984

Apr 16, 2009
Its easier to throw them out the window when the wife comes home?

I don't know, I like women who are healthy not anorexic.