What's the greatest weakness of your Skyrim character?

Spineyguy

Apr 14, 2009
Took me a while, and a few potions, to put down a Dwarf centurion with my Bosmer Ranger, but the main problem with him is large groups, like the ones you get in all the Imperial legion Missions, bloody Stormcloaks.

Speaking of Centurion, that is one enemy I am not looking forward to facing with my Nord warrior. *shudder*

Gorobrin

Mar 16, 2011
I have 3 characters. with both my warrior and thief It takes me a long time to take down a dragon (more so with my warrior). I'm yet to meet something that is to difficult for my mage And i feel my warrior would have more weaknesses if it wasn't for the constant strength boost werewolves get.

Wolfinton

Jan 1, 2010
My greatest weakness? The fact I never, ever use magic. Part of blasted Role Playing! "Fuck magic in all forms but those awesome enchantments I hear about!"

ipop@you

Oct 3, 2008
Nothing, I'm just that awesome. I'm being quite serious, having full Daedric improved to Legendary including a Daedric Hammer means pretty much anything dies in 1 or 2 hits (playing on Adept difficulty) and nothing does much damage. If I was pushed to say something though then probably Chaurus' with their stupid poison and mandibles or Draugr Overlords with their Disarm shout.

Tomeran

Nov 17, 2011
Fire! Mages tossing fireballs in particular. The damage they can dish out in short time never ceases to amaze me.

For some reason I dont have the same issues with dragonfire.

The_ModeRazor

Jul 29, 2009
Too much power. Absolutely nothing can give him even the slightest challenge. This on the highest difficulty level. Giants, mammoths, dragons, the occasional superpowered random/non-random enemy... pitiful critters at most. Guy on the street hurls some insults at him? Steal the fucker's clothes off his back and the blade right out of his hand. Dragon refuses to land? High-voltage negotiations in the face.
I kinda wish fights were faster and more hectic. Like some got in New Vegas (and probably Fallout 3). Ah well. No guns.

Bruenin

Nov 9, 2011
fireballs, i'm a mage but those spells hit hard and they fill up my whole screen so i'm blinded. Since Im low level I cant give out much return fire yet.

MrRetroSpectacles

Mar 6, 2011
My only weaknesses so far seem to be high level destruction mages, the ones that can kill me regardless of armor type in three hits. As well as some specifically overpowered bandit leader types (the ones that sit at the end of caves with two handed weapons and kick your ass until you're level 40 plus), some dragons if I have no cover to avoid magic and bears/trolls.

Put simply, high magic kicks my simple melee/archery ass. While enemies with strong attacks and high defense/health also cause problems. Redguard dosen't grant many perks.

What Bethesda didn't plan on in their levelling system however, is me running from unwinnable fights, going back outside the dungeon/cave/fort and returning as a werewolf. Try frost casting your way out of that you smug bastards.

The_ModeRazor

Jul 29, 2009
TheTurtleMan said:
The frostbite spiders. It doesn't really have to do with my character, but it's the fact that I have to close my eyes when I fight them and mash the melee button hoping it kills them. I really hate spiders.
Hey, a fellow arachnophobic person! Hello there. I was kinda like that when I started playing. I mean, giant fucking spiders all up in my monitor screen? Hell naw. But now when I see spiders, I just charge their dumb faces and hack them to bits. I feel like the game kinda... eased my arachnophobia. Does that sound unreasonable?
Heh, just realised: my character ingame goes through personal growth by increasing his skill levels and global level, and learns how to kill stuff better. I learn to not shit myself better. Meta.

Clive Howlitzer

Jan 27, 2011
Straight up combat with heavy hitters of any sort. I am mostly stealth and in a straight up fight I get obliterated. Especially since I am playing on Master.

Jul 13, 2010
My character is essentially a warrior, but I he's also a little all over the place with his perks and such, meaning he has not real single strength. Plus is blocking is shite, even though he always uses a shield.

realist1990

Nov 18, 2011
anything dwarven..im sure there is a way to deal with them but i haven't managed to find that way yet..

Also...giants, I hate them so so much

The_Amazing_G

Sep 13, 2009
my character dual wields weapons so he can't block. he does about at least 15 damage at each hit at level 9 so he kills the enemy pretty fast though.

ShadowsofHope

Outsider
Nov 1, 2009
Frostbite Spiders. Just seeing and hearing them makes me want to curl up and shiver uncontrollably. That is, before I go into a crazy rage and dual axe their faces into the ground before they have the chance to leap at me..

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
Ice spells screw me up, probably because I'm playing Dunmer.

Come to think of it, has anybody else noticed how overpowered ice spells are? Only started using the recently, and they decimate most human characters. Also, I'm unarmoured and unshielded whilst dual-wielding. If I drain my Magicka, I'm screwed. Unrelenting force and that dual-cast/stagger perk have saved my ass on many occasions.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Bears.

My orc thief Tabitha is basically invisble when crouching, but those fucking bears can sniff me out immediately and I'm not yet strong enough to sneak kill them instantly. One mission had me fetching some void salts in a small, confined cave... with 3 cave bears.