What's the greatest weakness of your Skyrim character?

gritch

Tastes like Science!
Feb 21, 2011
Definitely two handed weapons in combination with corners. I'm a mage and so wear very little armor (can't resist wearing Krosis) and so bosses that come swinging at me with great sword can easily tear through my health. Normally I can dodge them but back me up into a corner and I'm done for.

Badassassin

Jan 16, 2010
Well I'm an Argonian using light armor and dual swords, so I usually dispatch enemies pretty quickly.

What's usually a problem for me is magi using the ice spike spell, because the minute one of them hits me I'm slowed to a crawl and they can tear me to shreds.

Extravagance

Mar 23, 2011
Things that I don't think should kill me, killing me. Bears/sabrecats/the..ghostyicethingies. Having said that, I survived a Giant hit. Sooo no clue. Fire mages tend to fuck my shit up quite often though. Ice is easy, lightning can go either way.

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
Bloody mages! The ones with he proper long range fire balls and electic bolts can 4 hit me and they always come in sodding groups... Just summon the Spectral Assassin and hope he doesn't get blindsided by 3 fireballs at the same time. Oh and Histskin is amazing, can't imagine how i would've got through certain boss fights without it.

The low level "sprinkle fire from my hands" spells does nothing at all though.

Oh yeah and those bandits that suddenly decide to jump up in difficulty when you've absolutely destroyed all his mates

MintyNinja

Sep 17, 2009
I've got an Argonian Assassin/Thief and I can pretty much 1-hit anything IF I'm sneaking and undetected. IF I am not, then anything heavily armored will rip me a new one...

Gibboniser

Jan 9, 2011
Getting overcome with magic, or foes that are too tough, and I run out of stamina.

Then I turn to my several gallons of potions.

CondorBob

Jun 8, 2009
My level 30 Nord has not leveled any magic past 25. This means no Restoration magic, and since I don't have a high alchemy skill, I've got to buy quality potions since I can't produce them.

Other than that, what my bow can't put down, my battleaxe certainly can.

Rolling 20

Jan 1, 2009
SoupCanX said:
My greatest weakness is over-powered two handed brutes who run faster than I do and have more health than a train made out of 12-inch steel.
Pretty much what this guy said for me. Having groups of people on me makes a mess of me. But those two-handed guys cut through my flimsy leather armour like pieces of wet-cake and my arrows are about as effective as flicking bits of paper at them.

Incidentally i'm a stealth bow-user. Great if I can get the drop on people, rubbish if they spot me.

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
Combat! Raj never been good at it. I think Khajiit allergic to steel in neck. Who knows?

So Raj avoid combat. Kill everyone with knife in back before they can attack Raj. For the best! They die quickly, Raj get to live, and their sweetrolls i take.

Wife Mjoll loves sweetroll, so i bring some to her. Almost killed Raj last time took hers. She like combat though, so i hide behind her. Must enjoy steel to the neck, for she refuses to be sneaky!

Why Raj marry her again....? Yet, Raj off topic. Happens a lot when moonsugar i find. Must be strange coincidence.

Javon Woods

Nov 20, 2011
im a mage/ archer/warrior/thief i sneak a lot and shoot people with arrows i fight groups with destruction and summons and 1 on 1 fights with sword and shield but if all else fails i turn into a werewolf uppercut them 10 feet away from me the beat them to death while there on the ground so come to think of it i have no weaknesses

Donnie Restad

Oct 9, 2011
My Dunmer character focuses on destruction, one-handed weaponry, and archery. My strategy is sneak about and eliminate the smaller enemies with my bow, then use shouts and my spellsword, and as a last resort, werewolf form.

My weakness, then, is that all of my energy is devoted into offense. A character that's too fast, or too tough, like a giant, can easily get in before I have the chance to kill them. Once they do, it's all over.

Easton Dark

Jan 2, 2011
My Breton is pretty immune to magic. I'm agile enough as a player that I rarely get hit in melee, and when I do, my heavy armor absorbs the damage while my sword rips through the opposition. My summons can be used as a distraction for groups of heavy hitters. A selection of elemental weapons, with a strong destruction skill...

Really, Giants are about it.

v3n0mat3

Jul 30, 2008
Probably any Destro-based magic users. I may have a good defense, but if you can wield fire and lightning effectively against me... I'm screwed.

Smeggs

Oct 21, 2008
EVERYTHING.

No, but I've spent most of my time centered around making my character's Destruction spells cost the least amount of Magika to cast, so I've also put in quite a bit on Sneak since a lot of enemies (Like a Deathlord with a cheap ass ebony bow) can kill me in one shot.

Basically, he's a force of nature with Destruction magic, but he has the defense of a newborn puppy. If it weren't for his natural Nordic tolerance for Frost magic I would have died so many more times. I really need to find myself something like an armor of Major Destruction or put more into using Steadfast Ward or something so he can at least take a few hits, because Shrouded Gauntlets/Boots and Adept Robes of Destruction are not cutting it. I repeatedly got my ass handed to me by the Krosis on whatever mountain the Disarming shout is on. I suppose I could lower the difficulty...but I've come so far in the game already...

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
I'm not so sure. I think I have to go with the fact that I'm very lightly armored. I battle with magic (usually fire) and an imperial sword, but I wear novice robes of destruction, novice hood, imperial bracers or greaves, and imperial boots. (as well as a necklace to boost my stamina and a ring that reduces the amount of magic I use for destruction spells)

Sagacious Zhu

Oct 17, 2011
poiumty said:
Sagacious Zhu said:
Pansy-ass ice mages who backpeddle and spam Ice Spike en-masse when they see the frightening Nord in Blades armor charging at them, Legendary Ebony Swords held high. Surprisingly, though, a gang of Falmer Shadowmasters can also kick my ass so I have to re-evaluate my gameplay before Alduin
Didn't nords have high resistance to frost? Whatever happened to that?
They do, but it still does damage if spammed by cowardly mages and it saps stamina to boot