What's the last game you have beat?

senobit

Jan 6, 2011
Street Fighter III Double Impact with ibuki (DC) still rates as my favorite fighter, feels less cheap than most and no stupid ultra super mega attacks

TheBadGamer

Mar 8, 2010
Nier, I have got ending A,B and C and is just about to do ending D. After all of this one thing that I enjoyed the most was the music in the game I loved every song that played.

Lightning Delight

Apr 21, 2011
Bioshock 2. It wasn't as good as the original, but it was still pretty fun.

And I just started Portal 2 and hour ago. I <3 GLaDOS.

<3 means "heart," by the way.

nickpy

Oct 9, 2010
Commander Keen Episode V: The Armageddon Machine...

I like old games a lot OK?

Before that though I believe it t'was Red Dead Redemption.

Atlys

is best pony
Mar 3, 2011
Portal 2. It was the first game I beat in a while. I don't actually beat a lot of games.

Jasper Jeffs

Nov 22, 2009
I don't know .___. I play MMO's so I don't really "complete" games. I'd guess Red Dead Redemption, I completed it a few months ago.

cardinalwiggles

is the king of kong
Jun 21, 2009
JWRosser said:
AssCred 2.

I'm deliberately going slow on both Portal and Mortal Kombat....
My advice is to get straight onto Brotherhoood will help with some of the story elements regarding desmond, either way it's a good game :p if you like asscreed2 that is.

OT: last game that i beat was, Portal 2 as for most people. but recently completed the final level for Defence Grid: the awakaning so im gonna say that.

DoctorPhil

Apr 25, 2011
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside story. The final boss was quite a pushover even with self imposed handicaps like the challange medal and underleveling myself. The bonus boss is nice and hard though, still haven't managed to beat it yet.