What's the last game you played in 2009?

Skull-T-Echidna

Nov 18, 2009
Banjo-Kazooie on XBLA. Got kind of addicted to it for the week. Can't tell if it was because I needed a good game or because I was reliving the games I played when I was younger.

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
Ranooth said:
CrashBang said:
Finishing the campaign on MW2
Took your time with that didnt ya? :p

Mine was Torchlight.
Give us a break, Ash! I only got it for Xmas along with a bucket of other games =P and my PS3 just broke so now I can't play it at all, what bollocks!

Tiny116

The Cheerful Pessimist
May 6, 2009
Split screen Gears 2 horde with my very drunk Uncle on Boxing day, it was hilarious lol.

Ranooth

BEHIND YOU!!
Mar 26, 2008
CrashBang said:
Ranooth said:
CrashBang said:

Mine was Torchlight.
Give us a break, Ash! I only got it for Xmas along with a bucket of other games =P and my PS3 just broke so now I can't play it at all, what bollocks!
Ah i see, you are redeemed (although it took me 4 hours to complete on release day)

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
Ranooth said:
CrashBang said:
Ranooth said:
CrashBang said:

Mine was Torchlight.
Ah i see, you are redeemed (although it took me 4 hours to complete on release day)
Blah blah blah etc. I just got me a new PS3 as well, shit me I'm a lucky bastard

Silent Rob

Oct 24, 2008
Guitar hero world tour, mainly because I was at a party and it has that awesome gig location that says happy new year everywhere

Roxas1359

Burn, Burn it All!
Aug 8, 2009
The last game I played in 2009 was Ratchet and Clank Future A Crack In Time. I had just gotten the game that day and I had been waiting to get it for about a week.