What's the latest manly stuff you've been up to.

Norendithas

Oct 13, 2009
Hmm.. Lots of manly-type landscaping involving lots of digging, rocks, and sweat? Oh, and I did a bit of rock climbing at a nearby state park before I slid down them, scraping up my knee. Damned slippery rocks..

CommanderKirov

Oct 3, 2010
Came back from the firing range today because my friend bought himself a M700P MLR 338 Lapua and we were doing "Shot Sniping".

After each fired bullet we take a shot of vodka. The one that misses the target first looses.

Does it get manlier than that?

MarcusD357

Mar 27, 2009
I have just finished devouring my "Manwich": 3 types of ham, 2 types of salami, sausage, bacon, meatballs, bolognese sauce and 3 different cheeses squashed between two slices of bread. When I bit into it, it literally bled saturated fat. I think it's quite a manly sandwich, hence the name.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
Helping a friend rebuild a deck on the back of his house... there is much power tool action going on...

Also, I cut down a couple trees in his back yard, we dug a fire pit, and we've been using said trees and fire pit to roast meat.

merck88

Mar 15, 2011
Jacob Haggarty said:
merck88 said:
I ate two large helpings of eggs, bacon, and biscuits and then was dragged by a jet ski through the water at 55mph.
That aint manly... that's just cold. You evil dude... so evil.

Sorry, that was completey the wrong post... i thought you were the one who was talking about eating kitten souls...

Awkward...
lol. I saw this before the edit and was a bit confused. Now excuse me as I get into a gun fight while listening to winter wrap up.

AdeptaSororitas

Jul 11, 2011
I beat up some dude using a sword. Okay so the sword was one of the dull metal ones for a ren-fair but I still won fair and square ^^'

hyker

Feb 2, 2010
A mongolian army of cavaliers attacked me with throwing spears but I broke all of them with my chest hair and scared them back home with my manly moustache
yep... another boring day

nolongerhere

Winter is coming.
Nov 19, 2008
The_root_of_all_evil said:
I just punched a puppy.
And now my mind is filled with images of you punching puppies and laughing maniacally. It's quite surreal.
OT: Nothing. I'm an unmanly kind of man. I can't think of anything I've done recently that is in any way overtly masculine. Although I have spent a lot of time being gorgeous and high and true and fine and fluffy and moist and sticky and lovely. Does that count?

fingerbang143

Dec 21, 2010
I've made to epic meals in the last month :D

The first one we made was decidedly funnier but I did a pretty average job as host. We also had way more kids in this one. The meal itself was pretty mediocre.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp5DBUtjpGI&feature=channel_video_title

The second one was only me and two friends, it was more spur of the moment but I felt much more comfortable as host and the meal itself was actually good :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OL7eS4QwXc&feature=relmfu

Apr 15, 2009
working on my abs while reading a book and eating bacon all at the same time
or axing some trees into smaller pieces
whichever you find manlier

Hitokiri_Gensai

Jul 17, 2010
Hagi said:
Hitokiri_Gensai said:
made a hide, ghillie suit, and practiced sniping.

oh im a girl. damn.
Listen to this manly man, he knows his manly stuff:

Mavinchious Maximus said:
BEING FEMALE IS NO EXCUSE FOR NOT DOING MANLY THINGS!

I punched a grizzly bear straight in the jeans earlier!
Now go punch grizzly bears. You have no excuse. Here's a role model for you:

Hmmm.... manly women.... all she needs is a manly man to start making the manliest babies...
ok so im a competition shooter, i was given sniper training by two Marines over 6 months, im a martial artist with 15 years of experience, and i race cars, better?

The_Emperor

Mar 18, 2010
I am bout to go take a dump.

telling you about that was manly

them I'm going to play planetside cos pretending to be an army man in the future is manly....right?

DSEZ

Aug 8, 2009
just got out of MMA class and sparred a local organziations 170lb champion (my weight class is 170) so i did decent and i cut him open with a nasty elbow :D and im only 16

Klarinette

May 21, 2009
I... pretended to fence someone today? I was pretty bored at work. I did yoga, as well, so I think everything gets cancelled-out. I came home and made some spicy shrimp stir fry. I am not manly. That's probably good, though, seeing as I'm a woman.