What's the most boring game you've aver played?

Sewa_Yunga

I love this highway!
Nov 21, 2011
Hands down, Progress Quest.

You might think that a game where you can play as an Enchanted Motorcycle Mage Illusionist would be fun, but ultimately this game boils down to "Fetch me this, deliver that, exterminate those guys".

Lightspeaker

Dec 31, 2011
OpticalJunction said:
I'm not surprised people found assassin's creed 1 boring, but for me assassin's creed 3 was a lot more boring because i had higher expectations for it. Connor was such a dull protagonist after the charismatic Ezio
Actually this one is a really good call and I'm surprised its not coming up more.

AC3 was an absolute slog with a boring, unlikeable protagonist and frankly the gameplay somehow felt duller than any of the games to that point. I honestly wanted to keep playing as Haytham Kenway and the brief introductory time I spent with him had way, way more impact than the X0 hours I spent with Connor (I couldn't tell you a thing about Connor or the story there, but I remember the opening).

It disappointed me so much that I didn't buy Black Flag until about nine months after release because I couldn't work up any enthusiasm for it. And I'm someone who preordered Assassin's Creed 2 Black Edition back in the day. Fortunately someone pushed me over the edge into buying it and it turned out way better in the end.