What's the most violent thing you've seen happen in person?

Heronblade

Apr 12, 2011
Saw a bar fight go bad. Two men were drunk off their arse and screaming in each others faces. One ended up with a folding knife in his gut.

Spongebobdickpants

Oct 6, 2009
Not so much violent as disturbing, i saw a woman miscarry in the street. I wasnt there for the whole thing but i got my parents (of whom my mother is a nurse) to help but the thing that shocked me was everyones indifference to this womans clear horror and terror, even the mothers (it was a school day in a residencial area so there was alot of them around) who you would assume would be more sympathetic would just casually walk by.

It stuck.

Icaruss

Mar 24, 2011
I once saw a Pan handler get hit by a car. His shoe flew of and he sorta rag dolled ten feet before landing in a mangled heap.I remember thinking this looks just like the movies.The car kept going.Oh and one ghetto twat stomping on another girl's head with fething heels while a crowd of fucktard chimps hooted and screamed for blood.

babinro

Sep 24, 2010
I've happily not experienced any serious violence against other people in my life. Several injuries as a results of playing or sports would top my list....but never anything resulting from the intent to harm another person.

I attribute a great deal of this to the fact that I don't drink, do drugs, or hang out with shady folk or in dangerous places. This has probably kept me out of the trouble most people would have at least witnessed in the 30 years I've been around.

cardinalwiggles

is the king of kong
Jun 21, 2009
MikeOfThunder said:
Saw someone i know get surrounded and bottled over the head. That was pretty nasty.

I've been punched in the back of the head whilst walking away from a fight.

I have been headbutted in the nose, blood and all.

These are the more violent things, but to be honest i count myself lucky - Not encountered anything particularly bad or something i couldn't get out of.
yeah this list is pretty much the same as me, my brother got bottled at a millwall football game, and i've been punched in the back of the head while being mugged.

however i have also witnessed my brother (once again .... hmm wierd never thought of it before) got stuck over the back with a metal pole made a massive indent on his back was rather horrible to see your brother have that when ur like 7-8 years old

cormacdffy

Nov 19, 2009
I saw a guy get stabbed in my old school a few years back. I went to school in a real shit-hole.

alandavidson

Jun 21, 2010
I saw a guy get mobbed by people with clubs and machetes in Africa.
I've been in my fair share of fights, etc but I think that one takes it in my life.

Kadoodle

Nov 2, 2010
Shit, people at the escapist see some nasty shit...

I'd have a lot to post if 4chan gore threads counted in this thread. I'm not proud of viewing those.

The worst I've ever seen was when a girl stabbed me in the arm with a sharpened pencil.

A sad thing I saw: When I was 13 my mom was driving me to school and on the side of the road was a car with a dent in the hood and a big black dog lying on the street with its owner sobbing over it.

:(

Also, since its related, has anyone seen this? (video at bottom of page)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1379691/Transgender-girl-beaten-seizure-McDonalds-attack-victim-hate-crime.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

They beat her until she had a seizure. I found this yesterday, just depressing.

sb666

Fake Best
Apr 5, 2010
Country
Australia
on a different thread some guy said he seen someone light them selves of fire as for me i seen a person get his nose broken in a fight

Qwurty2.0

Apr 21, 2011
The first thing that comes to my head at this moment was when my mom was driving my sister and I to school one morning (I believe I was in the 4th or 5th grade) and the car in front of us started to swerve back and forth.

My mom started yelling "OMG, OMG-" when the car crossed the median and hit some random car.

Both cars were going 60- 65mph or so(we were on the highway). The car that got hit was driving beside a large truck, so right when he passed the truck he was hit head-on.

I doubt the driver saw the car coming. :(

Mar 10, 2011
In the 11th grade, a fight happened on the overpass in front of our school (We have a highway going right in front of it), and one kid got jersey'ed hockey-style and just got pummeled. When the vice principal came to break it up, the kid lifted his shirt from over his head and blood just poured all over the concrete. Oh, and a couple of teeth went with it.

Peteron

Oct 9, 2009
Well...I was in like 1st grade, and I was chasing this really fast butterfly, I fell, and broke my arm. Yeah, none of your stories are as hardcore and disturbing as mine. (Sad thing is that actually happened) But in all seriousness the worst I have seen are a few fights, nothing noteworthy.

Not PvP Flagged

Mar 7, 2011
I dunno if this counts cause my brain must have been doing something weird, anyway...
I crashed on a 4-Wheeler when I was 11 and I remember seeing it from outside my body, was pretty odd...long story short somehow I drove up a telephone pole and I went over the house to land right in the (rocky) driveway.

Sumtaedium

Jun 10, 2010
Saw this bullfight when I was visiting relatives in South America. :/
... yeah, other than that, haven't seen many really violent things.

Vanbael

Arctic fox and BACON lover
Jun 13, 2009
Stray bullets hitting a couple people. That put shit in perspective. I was in Mexico on tour with my orchrestra and choir, it was the last night and we were going to turn in at the hotel with I saw a couple people fall to the ground gripping their legs. I saw the blood as I ran inside. It was lock down that night in the hotel.

Icaruss

Mar 24, 2011
Kadoodle said:
Shit, people at the escapist see some nasty shit...

Also, since its related, has anyone seen this? (video at bottom of page)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1379691/Transgender-girl-beaten-seizure-McDonalds-attack-victim-hate-crime.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

They beat her until she had a seizure. I found this yesterday, just depressing.
fucking hell ..why?