What's the story behind your avatar?

C F

Jan 10, 2012
It's something I doodled up the other day in Photoshop: a cross between MLP and Supreme Commander.
I suppose it could have turned out better, but it'll do.
Derpy Hooves + Cybran neural/AI twining process = a fully coordinated and intelligent pegasus? One can only speculate.

Jodah

Aug 2, 2008
I was on icanhascheezburger.com. I saw a gif of tiny cat beating up big cat. I converted it to a size that works on this website.

Endocrom

Apr 6, 2009
General Kael from Willow

I put it on after the podcast where Steve(?) said Willow was a terrible movie

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
My avatar is Vincent D'Onofrio. He is my favourite actor, so I decided to have him as my avatar.

Commonly Confused

Jan 30, 2012
My avatar is a paid art piece from someone on a different website I frequent.

It was relatively new in regards to the rest of the art, so I just randomly selected it to be avatar for this website.

Dec 14, 2009
Amaterasu Okami is the origin of all that is good, and mother to us all.

Also, she's like, a wolf, and when she runs, she makes pretty plants sprout in her wake, and that's why I wanted an animated avatar, to really get that effect.

I'm whimiscal like that.

D Moness

Left the building
Sep 16, 2010
I love anime and i love romantic series. Kimagure orange road is one of the first romantic anime series i saw and just fell in love with Hikaru (always preferred her over Madoka). First i had an avatar of them both kissing (was from the first movie) but lost that one around 10 years ago and using this one ever since.

Esotera

May 5, 2011
Spent two hours making it to avoid coursework, it was supposed to be way more advanced & have pixels going out in random directions, but ended up just leaving it simple.

Antitonic

Enlightened Dispenser Of Truth!
Feb 4, 2010
I was watching this video on loop while signing up to the site. I can't imagine (properly) changing it now.

At the moment it's costumed for March Mayhem.

I could've sworn it used to be called "March Madness", and as a long-time wrestling fan, the first thing I think of when I hear "madness" is Randy Savage. Hence the cape. The mask is more a wrestling reference than a Savage reference.

Total LOLige

Jul 17, 2009
Casual Shinji said:
I drew it myself.

It's me in cartoon form.
That's awesome, you could draw people avatars and charge them a small fortune. Like a street artist but online.

OT: Gears of War is my favourite series so I decided to go with the GoW omen.

Jazoni89

Dec 24, 2008
Geoff Barrow, and Beth Gibbons from the British Trip-Hop band Portishead.

I'm a fan, so...

[Kira Must Die]

Incubator
Sep 30, 2009
It's from... this scene:

I just changed it yesterday after watching the episode because... why not.

MrShowerHead

Jun 28, 2010
Ladies and gentlemen, I present you: David Draiman

Some could say I'm a Disturbed fanboy and well... I agree. Disturbed got me into listening metal and other types of rock music.