Whats the strangest thing youve done on the toilet?

SpikeyGirl

Jun 30, 2009
Text or answer my phone. The bathroom seems to be the only place in my house I frequent and get enough signal to do either of those two things.

selce

Nov 27, 2007
FallenTraveler said:
I guess... that would have to be when I played world of warcraft and raided while pooping... had to stay in there an extra half hour cause they just kept pushing...
guilty of that, running down the hallway towards the bathroom with your laptop in hand. Got a few weird looks from my roommates as well. Luckily i was only in there for about 20 minutes cause our raid leader needed to afk for a bathroom break....what a loser :D

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
Dancing backwards while wearing a monster mask and singing On the Good Ship Lollipop.

Chester41585

Mar 22, 2009
I used to write D&D campaigns on the toilet. I'd write until I realized my legs have gone numb from sitting too long.

Tenkage

May 28, 2010
I will say this, its weird eating fudge and doing my business at the same time

xDarc

Elite Member
Feb 19, 2009
I just searched this thread for the word "blumpkin," and didn't find it.

SteinFaust

Jun 30, 2008
have my laptop on my lap and the mouse on sink, playing battlefield 2.
sucks cos my sink is on the left of my toilet. left hand mouse, right hand controls.

one time i had the door open, mid dump, with a 360 controller in my hand and a headset on, playing online on the tv 20 feet away.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
i have done nothing weird but i do know a friend who tweezed her pubes on the toilet.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
LustFull0ne said:
I went pee, sitting down.

:D
I did that, but only because I didn't think the girl I was on the phone with would appreciate the sound of me pissing standing up. She struck me as the type who'd be bothered by that.

Incidentally, I once moved a mini-fridge into the bathroom because I had a particularly nasty case of food poisoning that could only be remedied by (seriously) drinking a Pepsi whilst taking a crap, so I could settle my stomach and avoid a scenario whereby I didn't know which end of myself to point at the toilet.

Protip: If you're ever in Reno, don't eat at the KFC near my apartment. Their kitchen hygiene is...questionable at best. How will you know which one's near my apartment? What, you're coming to the Wasteland without paying me a visit? Jerk.

SteinFaust

Jun 30, 2008
SimuLord said:
Incidentally, I once moved a mini-fridge into the bathroom because I had a particularly nasty case of food poisoning that could only be remedied by (seriously) drinking a Pepsi whilst taking a crap, so I could settle my stomach and avoid a scenario whereby I didn't know which end of myself to point at the toilet.
VelociCraptor -noun-:
when one has a sickness resulting in violent sprays from both the anus and mouth. this is called as such because when this happens, the rearward spray looks like a tail, the forward spray makes the subject sound like he/she is roaring, and he/she is bent over like the stance of a Velociraptor.

ex: damn dude i got so wrecked last night, i went to taco bell and ended up doing that 1337 VelociCraptor!

David_G

Aug 25, 2009
Plauged1 said:
I did the toilet while on the the toilet. 0_o (Whaaat?)

Ive beat ff tactics while on the john once, but not much else.

OT: Dunno, I guess I haven't done anything weird on the toilet.