What's the worst injury you've inflicted on someone else?

Jamash

Top Todger
Jun 25, 2008
Jedoro said:
Jamash said:
Gooble said:
The morale of the story...no matter what age kids are, if they provoke you, beat the shit out of them
So the moral of the story is child abuse?

Do you you also think it's OK to shake babies if they provoke you by crying a lot?
Well, babies don't provoke you, but if some kid hit me in the nuts or something and attempted to keep hitting me, I would backhand 'em and make 'em cry so they couldn't do any more.
That's still child abuse... as an adult you should be able to deal with children's tantrums and fits without resorting to violence.

I'm sure that the police, the NSPCC, the courts and the big nasty men in prison wouldn't care much that the child kicked you in the nuts first, attacking children is wrong, no exceptions.

I've been punched in the nuts before by a friend's 6 year old kid who was copying something he saw on TV, never for one second did I think it would be appropriate to hit him back.

However, if you're worried about the threat of attacks from children, then maybe you should learn some restraining techniques (like the ones used by doctors and nurses who work with children with mental difficulties), just so you don't have to strike them in the head and end up in prison, or worse.

Sigel

Jul 6, 2009
I stabbed a homeless man is the arm with knife when he tried to rob me. I tore almost all the hair, earrings, and a lot of skin off of a girls head when she and her 4 friends tried to beat me up for not giving them my table at a club. I slammed some guys face into a toilet seat until it broke because he tried to rape me in a bathroom.
In my defense, I am a pacifist, I do not seek trouble, did nothing to these people to provoke an attack on my person, and would not have injured them if they had tried to injure me.
Mom taught me" Never throw the first punch, but always throw the last."

the_unseen

Jun 18, 2009
Sigel said:
I stabbed a homeless man is the arm with knife when he tried to rob me. I tore almost all the hair, earrings, and a lot of skin off of a girls head when she and her 4 friends tried to beat me up for not giving them my table at a club. I slammed some guys face into a toilet seat until it broke because he tried to rape me in a bathroom.
In my defense, I am a pacifist, I do not seek trouble, did nothing to these people to provoke an attack on my person, and would not have injured them if they had tried to injure me.
Mom taught me" Never throw the first punch, but always throw the last."
you are not a pacifist, a pacifist would've run, hid, tried to talk their way out of it, or at the very least hit them then ran, not stay and fight.

Straitjacketeering

Jan 3, 2009
Well during a slap and tickle moment with my girlfriend.. ahh... well you know how there are sometimes entrance doors next to exits and you KNOW that you should only go into the entrance but because you're heading towards the entrance so quickly you take a misstep and slam into the exit really hard and break a hinge?

Suprisingly she stuck with me, what a trooper.

the_unseen

Jun 18, 2009
I just lose all control when I fight, usually when it's over there is blood covering my hands (cliche I know but true) from both me and my opponent, and usually when I fight I have very few memories of it afterward.

Chester41585

Mar 22, 2009
Broken Heart.

Apparently, she actually did love me, even after she ran off with several other men during the last brutal months of the relationship.

I got some kind of sick pleasure watching her beg. I didn't know tail lights could reflect in tears. This is where I tell her to suck it, but... meh.

Which brings me to a question, ladies. What exactly does "It's not what it looks like" mean, anyways?

Exosus

Jun 24, 2008
Chester41585 said:
Broken Heart.

Apparently, she actually did love me, even after she ran off with several other men during the last brutal months of the relationship.

I got some kind of sick pleasure watching her beg. I didn't know tail lights could reflect in tears. This is where I tell her to suck it, but... meh.

Which brings me to a question, ladies. What exactly does "It's not what it looks like" mean, anyways?
Is 4chan down again?

Ezzay

Feb 28, 2009
Back in my school days, the bastard kid behind me kept flicking my ear, this went on for 30 minutes.

I turned around and smacked him in the nose, apparently I broke it.

Acid Armageddon

Feb 24, 2009
I once accidently cut open a kids hand with a sharpened pencil. Cut a big gash in his hand by accident. I felt terrible, but he took it all right, after he got out of the nurses office.

CrafterMan

Aug 3, 2008
Sigh, bar fight, smashed a bottle around the dude's face.

Wasn't something I enjoy doing, but the circumstances were fight or flight.

-Joe

Bernzz

Assumed Lurker
Legacy
Mar 27, 2009
Country
Australia
I've never done anything really bad to people. Maybe some emotional damage, but as far as physical injuries go...I hardly ever fight.

My last fight was years ago, and there was no permanent damage...just some punches to the head and me throwing him to the ground. I'm too much of a wuss to do anything when he's on the ground unless I'm extremely angry, and I wasn't, so I let him get up and walk away.

kemosabi4

May 12, 2009
I got into a fight with my friend on his trampoline when we were kids. He pushed me down during the fight, and rushed at me. I put my feet up into his stomach and vaulted him over me, off the trampoline. It felt like something out of a movie. He put his arms up to break the fall, but his feet went over his head, and he landed on his arm wrong and broke his pinky.

Guitarmasterx7

Day Pig
Mar 16, 2009
I've gotten in a good amount of fights (very few of which i really wanted a part in) And the two worst ones I've pulled off are breaking a nose and knocking out two teeth, and causing a fairly severe concussion/ skull fracture by grabbing the back of someones head and slamming it into one of those poles that holds traffic lights, but that one was completely out of self defense.

Guitarmasterx7

Day Pig
Mar 16, 2009
Gooble said:
Out of pure, slightly twisted interest (the best kind of interest!) what is the best way to win a fight? Like, go crazy, measured solid attacks or a mix? Or a weapon?

And when (hopefully) should you stop attacking them?

I've never actually been in a fight, though I'm pretty sure I will be in one eventually (had several close calls), but I have no idea how well I'd do/what size of opposition I'd be able to take.
This is easy. Assuming this is life or death, if you have any sharp or heavy metal object, use it. If you don't it comes down to 2 options.
1: Tear off an ear. It takes barely any force (probably about 10-20 lbs) if you do it right (grab the top and abruptly yank down and slightly towards you.) Without an ear the person will instantly lose their balance and more than likely not be able to get up given that they are together enough to have the incentive to.
2: gouge out an eye. Gruesome, but when it comes down to it, it's very easy to do.

Firia

Sep 17, 2007
My mom was a psychopath (wish I were kidding), and I was liberated from her by my angel of a dad when I was 9. Still, in the nine years I was with her, I picked up some bad habits. She taught me to stand up for myself and be a tough chick. I'm a girl, so that might change how some of these scenarios are perceived.

In the 2nd or 3rd grade, I broke the nose of a tall boy that was trying to be a bully. Later he became my "#2" in some kinda (wannabe) playground gang (didn't last more than a week).

In the 5th grade, I was regularly picked on by this black kid on the bus. One day I snapped and got into a brawl with him. Not a fight, a brawl. He hit me, yes, but I plowed his head into one of the metal support beams on the bus (cheap elementry district used public transportation busses for school busses). Another time, same guy, I used the seat head rests as a position for my hands (one on each side of the isle) to hoist myself up to his level and kicked him down to the ground. I never got into trouble for those fights. :) But I messed him up good.

When I was... 10 or 11? Out of my mothers grasp, I broke the wrist of my best friend at the time. I don't even remember how exactly that happened.

OH! back to when I was in the 3rd grade; I spiked peoples chairs with thumbtacks. I was a hellion that year. o_o

When I was 15 or so, a group of friends went to a nearby part that connects with the ocean beach. It was past midnight, and we were screwing around walking to the beach (full intent on making a beach bonfire). Well, I found this sweet staff-like stick. I used it to hike. We passed an apple orchard on the trail, and one of the guys started underhanding fallen apples to me. Well, I also used to play softball. So batters up! I take a few swings, then I get stupid and swing to hard, putting me into a spin. Well, this swing put my stick in path with another guy friends head, and I BROKE the stick across the back of his head! CRACK!! No serious damage, but he was holding his head hunched over for something like 10 minutes. I was very sorry. Between the sound, the feeling of the wood splitting, and his visable agony, I felt like I hit myself.

This one belongs with the 3rd grade stuff, but I'd say it qualifies for the worst wound I inflected. On the playground, we had these sweet slides. Two of them, to be exact. They were probably the exact same length, but one was raised higher than the other, and so it was deemed the bigger of the two, and provided the most thrill. I was waiting my turn, and finally got to go. I should mention, this came before any serious playground laws came into effect. We had some truely dangerous equipment on the field that recent laws have basicly banned. This slide was elevated a few feet. There was a little latter you climbed on, and a platform at the top. The platform was probably two feet above the ground (at that age, may as well been 10 feet), and the slide was 20-30 feet of fantastic decent.
So my turn came up. Well some boy had skipped the line, and climbed up the platform. He was going to jip me of my turn! (Yeah, I coulda just waited. 3rd grade, remember?) He said something that upset me ("outta the way, stupid!" Maybe? That was a long time ago), and I pushed him. Well we're on this platform, and there's really not alot of dancing room. o_o So, he FALLS off the platform, and hits the ground. He hits the ground and starts ROLLING down the 20-30 foot dirt hill. There were probably little rocks and stones the whole way down. I'm at the top just watching! He gets to the bottom, and explodes with tears.
I aborted my turn, and hid from the playground supervisors. :) Of course, I got called into the principles office later, and I was very sorry. Crying sorry. I was lucky I didn't get expelled. I think I told them that I accidently bumped him when he tried to cut in front of me. I don't remember. I didn't escape my moms wrath though.
The irony is some time later durring a weekend (or summer break, holiday, or something) my mom and I were at the same playground, on the same slide, on the same platform. Remember when I said she was crazy? Well she pushed me off of the platform, and I hit the dirt HARD. I suffered muscle trauma to my face. My "smile" muscle on the left side was effected. I basicly don't have a smiling dimple on that side, because not all the muscles move. I favor half smiles. :)

I had a violent childhood. My teenage years and adult life have been peaceful.

Madaxeman101

Jul 8, 2008
I played mortal kombat constantly for a week with no sleep and then got in a fight and pulled someones head off along with his spine

Not really, but i can dream cant i?

SilverClaw

Jul 28, 2009
when i was in the 4th grade kid was bein a douche to me for 3 years prior. finally he pushed me over the edge. smashed his face into a brick wall then into the ground, and continued beatin his face in till a teacher broke up the fight. kid never came back to my school

Gooble

May 9, 2008
Jamash said:
Gooble said:
The morale of the story...no matter what age kids are, if they provoke you, beat the shit out of them
So the moral of the story is child abuse?

Do you you also think it's OK to shake babies if they provoke you by crying a lot?
Well what do you think...?