What's the worst Movie you ever saw?

pearcinator

Apr 8, 2009
Starship Troopers 2 (after how awesome the 1st one was this was a pile of elephant diarrhoea)

Spawn (my mate brought this over and I said it's gonna be shit...didn't realise how shit it was, he still stands by his opinion that the 'suit looked good'...if that's the only compliment he could think up for the movie then you know its gotta be shithouse)

Also, I'm with you on SuckerPunch and Transformers 2 but they aren't bad enough for me to say that they are the worst movies I have seen. Just bad ones.

I also think Watchmen was shit too but it has its moments (the first 10 minutes is fantastic then it all went to blue penis)

Coreless

Aug 19, 2011
Worst movie by far that I have seen...Kung Pow...absolutely god awful. I had some girl friends that used to make me watch it with them and it was the closest I ever came to wanting to commit suicide. Also Sucker Punch was really bad for a mainstream release, who ever thought that was a good idea should have had their knee caps kicked in.

james0192

Meh!
Oct 12, 2009
For me a lot of bad films fall into the 'so bad it's good' area and therefore don't seem so bad. however by a long way the 2 absolute worst films I have ever seen are
Bloodrayne The third reich
Bloodrayne Deliverence.
Scary thing is they are not even considered Uwe Boll's worst films!

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
o_d said:
The Wicker Man remake. My God what a travesty.
Oh god the bees!
NOT THE BEES!
BLARGHNARGHHRRNGHNRRGHARGH!!!
*coughs*
Anyway... Sucker Punch was pretty awful... but Pulse 2 defiently took the cake.
Sex with infected dead internet girl ghost?
DON'T MIND IF I DO!
Leave money for petrol to the obviously dead/ infected guy?
DON'T MIND IF I DO!
Run out of the car to see 'mummy' who has already established pretty clearly that she wants to kill you 3 FUCKING TIMES?
DON'T MIND IF I DO!

Oh and get this... the colour red stopped them.
That's right, clifford the big red dog was like a GOD according to this movie.

darkless

Jan 26, 2008
Daybreakers, it was a horrible movie with a god awful nonsense plot and ending.

AceTrilby

Dec 24, 2008
Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus. Terrible special effects, terrible acting, terrible plot, giant creatures that have no consistency in their size, submarines with buttons made of sticker paper, and a lead character who is so braindead that she sees these giant creatures at the beginning of the film and then 3/4 of the way through reveals that she 'thought she imagined them'. Fuck right off, movie.

Raptor was pretty bad too - highlights being the most boring 7 minute long sex scene in history, and a supporting character who does nothing but possess tits.

Though I'm pretty sure that if I watched Iron Hero it'd be worse. A ripoff of Iron Man with ninjas? And shot on shitteo? I'm a little afraid to watch it...

SideSmash

May 24, 2011
Rudy. Everything, EVERYTHING, is completely wrong.

The 2nd worst is Transformers 2, and I don't think I need to explain why.

theseworlds

Oct 26, 2009
Vampires VS Ninjas.

It dead-set looked as though it was shot in somebody's backyard, on a dodgy camcorder. The ninjas weren't overly ninja-ey seeing as they were overweight and hence weren't very agile. At one point, the vampires attacked the ninja's house (suburban house, I might add) during the day! This shocked me, as sunlight kills vampires. How did they do it?!? Cue flashback showing vampires hopping out of a van, putting blankets over the top of themselves, and running towards the house. It was the single most ridiculous and hilarious moment in a film I've seen.

Would probably be good to watch if I was high or something.

tricey777

Jun 7, 2010
Meet the spartans - rubbish
epic movie - boring
spiderman 2 - totally un faithful to the comic he spent 90% of the time with no mask on...

jumjalalabash

Jan 25, 2010
Off the top of my head, Skyline or whatever its called. That movie with the flying alien hypno vaginas attacking LA. Every second of that damn movie had some cliche I had to just groan at. And all the characters were just such dumbshits. "Lets leave the building!" 3 people die. 10 minutes later. "Lets try the same plan again!" everyone is fucked. Also that ending was fucking bananas. Did the power of his love make his brain take over the alien body, wut?

Nobodyman

Jun 5, 2009
I review movies on a college radio show. I have seen alot of bad movies. But by fair the most insulting and the most painful was Transformers 2. It was like was watching my childhood die in a fire.

Alexias_Sandar

Nov 8, 2010
Shivhappy said:
Alexias_Sandar said:
Either Manos Hands of Fate or Wild World of Batwoman. I would not suggest you watch either unless you're intentionally trying to cause yourself brain damage. I still have not forgiven the madman that inflicted them on me 10 years later.
are we talking the original "manos the hands of fate" or the mst3k vers.?
because mst3k is golden
The original...he was that evil. Big B movie fan that insisted on inflicting such on the rest of his friends. Manos...was the final straw that got people to stop letting him do so.

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
Rawne1980 said:
Open Water.

Nothing happens. Nothing at all.

2 people treading water for 2 hours until they die. They don't even die in exciting ways. The bloke gets bit by a goldfish (well, technically a shark but it's the worlds smallest shark on par with a bloody goldfish) and then the woman drowns herself.

I know it's based on a true story and they wanted to get that story across but they couldn't have picked a more dull one to recreate.

And it adds to my dislike of "based on a real life event" films.
I came on here to write Open Water, glad I'm not the only one who thinks it a massive pile of wank.
Still want a refund for seeing the piece of shit film. In fact, I don't even know if I wanted to see the end and walked out.

twistedmic

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 8, 2009
The worst movie that I was able to finish watching is a toss up between 'Skin Walkers' (essentially the Twilight of werewolf movies) and Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.
'Skin Walkers' I got as a free rental from Blockbuster and I still feel like I overpaid for the pile of shit. I will never get that hour and a half back. And watching Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (I refuse to acknowledge it as an Indiana Jones movie)on t.v. was like watching a train wreck or a failed American Idol audition. I just could not look away, no matter how bad it got.

The worst movie that I didn't finish watching would have to be 'Barry Lyndon' by Stanley Kubrick. It was insanely long, boring and slow moving. I watched it for what felt like three or four hours (nearly fell asleep several times) and checked the run time to see how close to the end I was. I quickly turned the movie off when I realized I barely halfway through the movie (it was three hours long and I had been watching for an hour and a half).