What's the worst Movie you ever saw?

Gwarr

Mar 24, 2010
For me it must be Troll 2 , but I kinda watched it because I heard it was so bad , so it doesn't count .

The one I can remember is Sucker Punch , I hated that movie , it made absolutely no sense to me.I like hard to get movies , but this didn't have a point . A bunch of adolescent girls with samurai swords and guns fighting bad guys , seriously?

Images

Apr 8, 2010
"But I'm A Cheerleader!"

I have no idea how the makers of this film thought that it could possibly be funny, inspiring charming or in the least bit watchable. It is a smug, hateful movie thats trying to deal with the topic of those imbecilic "pray the gay away" camps but fails in every respect of confronting any issues and it is purely awful. Garish performances, weak storytelling, bad scripting, mediocre camera work and editing it is pure cinematic bile. Had to watch it because one of my exes (who fancied herself an outspoken bisexual but was just a poser) claimed it was magnificent and her favourite movie. Dear God, what a fool.

In close second, The Matrix Revolutions. The only flick I've ever walked out on in a cinema.

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
Open Water.

Nothing happens. Nothing at all.

2 people treading water for 2 hours until they die. They don't even die in exciting ways. The bloke gets bit by a goldfish (well, technically a shark but it's the worlds smallest shark on par with a bloody goldfish) and then the woman drowns herself.

I know it's based on a true story and they wanted to get that story across but they couldn't have picked a more dull one to recreate.

And it adds to my dislike of "based on a real life event" films.

Sir Boss

Mar 24, 2011
Well, I only managed to get half an hour in to Mission Impossible, but that's not answering your question.
Joe Dirt was pretty bad, tired, predictable, cheesy, and the worst brand of toilet humour I've seen. hur hur hur, septic tank, hur hur

Shivhappy

Sep 6, 2011
Battlefield earth. The only movie ive ever walked out on. This is what happens when you show up late to the theatre and your girlfriend already bougtht the tix to the movie she thought you wanted to see.
-cavemen learning to fly harrier jets in about an hour-
-shudder-

I second "Sucker Punch" truly awful.

Spambot 3000

Aug 8, 2011
Alvin and the Chipmunks. Gouging my eyes out with a rusty spoon would've been less painful.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Sucker Punch was pretty awful. Then again, Shrek 4 was too.

sibrenfetter

Oct 26, 2009
'A Serbian Film' (original title: Srpski film) A film so gruesome and horrible, the first film ever I could not watch. I guarantee there is no movie more disturbing than that one.

Images

Apr 8, 2010
Hardcore_gamer said:
Images said:
In close second, The Matrix Revolutions. The only flick I've ever walked out on in a cinema.
What was wrong with it? I thought it was ok.
Don't go down this rabbit hole Alice! Surely we're all aware of the very split opinions on this one.

Mrmac23

Aug 12, 2011
Everything made by Seltzer and Fredberg (whatever the hell their names were i can't remember).

Logie--bear

TARDIS Stalker
Feb 2, 2008
2001: A Space Travesty with Leslie Nielsen. That movie has no redeeming qualities WHATSOEVER.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Recently?

Sucker Punch, definately. But more than the movie I hate the fans who accuse critics of "simply not getting it".

Worst movie ever?

A short film about gay Mexican wrestlers playing with dolls. I never got the title.

Jonny49

Mar 31, 2009

About as boring and generic as horror movies get.