What's the worst Movie you ever saw?

Jakub324

Jan 23, 2011
The worst I paid to see was 10000 B.C. but the worst I've ever watched was Goal 3. 10000 B.C. in particular had so much promise - it makes me wonder how they fucked it up so much.

Linda Bridget

Jul 7, 2011
American Haunting. I would watch any film you dared me to if I never had to see that piece of shit ever again.

Angry Camel

Mar 21, 2011
Meet the Spartans. Oh man, how did that get into cinemas? It just drove a dagger into the heart of silly movies (though to be fair, it was already coughing up a little blood).

Stitch: The movie comes pretty close. The original was quite charming and I really enjoyed it. The sequal was surprisingly short, the graphics weren't very good and it just retreaded old ground about 8 times. Not worthy of being in any decent movie library.

Off topic: I thought Sucker Punch was okay. Definitely weird, but could've be worse. I just have obscure tastes.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
For me it's a toss-up between Epic Movie and, The Blair-Witch Project. Both were horrible and I regret having seen either of them. I paid to see the former but the later was one Dad rented.

Linda Bridget

Jul 7, 2011
Linda Bridget said:
American Haunting. I would watch any film you dared me to if I never had to see that piece of shit ever again.
Just for the record I actually walked out of it when I saw it the day it came out and had me pissed off the entire day. I don't walk out of films...EVER!

Gwarr

Mar 24, 2010
Fieldy409 said:
meet the spartans. somehow they made what could be a very funny parody utter shit.
Omg , you make me remember Vampire Sucks . How can you make a movie about making fun of twilight and fail? HOW?

Btw guys , Resident Evil movies anyone?XD

Michael Hirst

May 18, 2011
o_d said:
The Wicker Man remake. My God what a travesty.
I can't think of anything else right now so I'll second this. The original film was exactly that ORIGINAL, meanwhile the remake decides that it's not complete without fight sequences ¬_¬

Alexias_Sandar

Nov 8, 2010
Either Manos Hands of Fate or Wild World of Batwoman. I would not suggest you watch either unless you're intentionally trying to cause yourself brain damage. I still have not forgiven the madman that inflicted them on me 10 years later.

Malaclemys

Sep 6, 2011
Must have been Inception.

That could be because a friend of mine said it was "the best movie she's ever seen" and it's a complete "mindfuck".
I was completely disappointed. I could've done a movie like that better.

cormacdffy

Nov 19, 2009
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. It was a complete and utter failure on every conceivable level.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Feed. What a gross, disgusting, shocking movie that was.

RedEyesBlackGamer

The Killjoy Detective returns!
Jan 23, 2011
Movies with a budget? Meet The Spartans. It is the only movie that I've never finished. So much stupid.
Movies with no budget? Las Vegas Bloodbath. What was that about a plot?

Shivhappy

Sep 6, 2011
Alexias_Sandar said:
Either Manos Hands of Fate or Wild World of Batwoman. I would not suggest you watch either unless you're intentionally trying to cause yourself brain damage. I still have not forgiven the madman that inflicted them on me 10 years later.
are we talking the original "manos the hands of fate" or the mst3k vers.?
because mst3k is golden

legendp

Jul 9, 2010
Most people here must be sarcastic or have never seen a bad movie, they just seem to list big budget movies that are well known rather than that random terrible movie no one has ever heard of. my vote goes to 30 000 legues under the sea, mega shark vs mega octopus and Dune (alright I have never seen dune to the end but after getting halfway through I don't really want to). I might add 2001 a space oddessay but that was mostly just boring rather than bad

shadow_Fox81

Jul 29, 2011
i think it was called in the name of the king, it was a really dodgy fantasy film. i just couldn't sit through it.