What's your "Achilles Heel?"

cheesecake123

Nov 1, 2008
Quantana said:
i'm way to lazy i'm fucking up my school right now just because of that.

EDIT* and people always think that i'm mad at them exept my close friends (they know me by now:D) dont realy know if that's realy my problem.

P.S. i dont know if made anny spelling mistakes but if someone is gonna make that joke : no your's is your spelling. I BEAT YOU TO IT!!!! HAha....
your preety paranoid aswell

i guess my weakness would be my memory.

keinushi

Apr 7, 2009
cheesecake123 said:
Quantana said:
i'm way to lazy i'm fucking up my school right now just because of that.

EDIT* and people always think that i'm mad at them exept my close friends (they know me by now:D) dont realy know if that's realy my problem.

P.S. i dont know if made anny spelling mistakes but if someone is gonna make that joke : no your's is your spelling. I BEAT YOU TO IT!!!! HAha....
your preety paranoid aswell

i guess my weakness would be my memory.
my weakness is cheesecake, its like kryptonite to me. when I'm around it I just want to gobble it all up, but it starts to taste weird after the first slice is finished.

JKJK, probably my procrastination, or my overindulgence into the things I love

Socken

Jan 29, 2009
My Achilles Heel is actually my Achilles tendon ;o

It's a tad too short from birth on so I have balance issues and I suck at pretty much every sport there is.
Funnily enough, my only strength in skateboarding is doing wheelies (So much for balance issues, eh).

Andalusa

Mad Cat Lady
Feb 25, 2008
I'm too nice for my own good.
I always believe the best in people even if they've come up and punched me in the face for no good reason I'd probably think I've done something to deserve it and forgive them.
I can't be mean to people unless they've caught me when I'm incredibly angry.
If someone asks me for a favour I'll do it and not expect anything in return.

UsefulPlayer 1

Feb 22, 2008
Myself.

Everything in this world could be yours so long as you have the mentality to take it.

Unfortunately that leaves me with almost nothing.

sms_117b

Keeper of Brannigan's Law
Oct 4, 2007
Chocolate, I'm trying to cut back, but nooooooooooooooooo, damn it's chocolaty goodness.

bluegriffin8

Apr 14, 2009
Immaturity, laziness, being an internet junkie, and, according to my mom, a shellfish allergy so hi it's almost literally off the charts.

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
Defeatist attitude. I just have days were I do things like "Bleh, what's the point of exercising more, I'll just stop doing it at some point and lose all that progress."

So I actually can stop myself doing something, by telling myself one day I will stop it. It's just ridiculous; which is weird because I realise it, but can't help but do it.

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
my weakness??? I LOVE RTS or simply strategy GAMES!!!

but i suck at strategy because if something goes wrong...i start playing at random...

surprisingly i sometimes win...

but more often i loose :(