What's your Alignment (oh boy a quiz thread)

MagicShroom

Mar 29, 2009
Yo check this interesting quiz out...

http://www.pa.msu.edu/~aaronson/alitest/aintro.html

My alignment is True Neutral
whats yours?

Xyphon

Jun 17, 2009
You are 66.7% Good.
You are 25.6% Lawful.

Alignment: Neutral Good

You do the best good that a person could be expected to do. You are devoted to helping others. You are willing to work with authority figures, but you do not feel any particular allegiance to them.
You are the stereotypical ?Benefactor.? You believe in doing good without any particular bias for or against order.
Examples of charactersand people who fit into the same alignment as you include Mother Theresa, Ghandi, Gandalf, Indiana Jones, O-Bi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, Harry Potter, Frodo Baggins, and the Dalai Lama.

sheic99

Oct 15, 2008
w00ts I'm Switzerland.

P.S. That's true neutral if you're wondering.

You are 16.7% Good.
You are 0% Lawful.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
You are 66.7% Good.
You are 30.8% Lawful.

Alignment: Lawful Good
Xyphon said:
You are 66.7% Good.
You are 25.6% Lawful.

You do the best good that a person could be expected to do. You are devoted to helping others. You are willing to work with authority figures, but you do not feel any particular allegiance to them.
You are the stereotypical ?Benefactor.? You believe in doing good without any particular bias for or against order.
Examples of charactersand people who fit into the same alignment as you include Mother Theresa, Ghandi, Gandalf, Indiana Jones, O-Bi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, Harry Potter, Frodo Baggins, and the Dalai Lama.
Looking from your results, I'm just barely lawful.
Still, the author must not like Lawful good; they mention the slanderous term, "lawful stupid" in their description... ;-;

Xyphon

Jun 17, 2009
Erana said:
You are 66.7% Good.
You are 30.8% Lawful.

Alignment: Lawful Good
Xyphon said:
You are 66.7% Good.
You are 25.6% Lawful.

Looking from your results, I'm just barely lawful. XD
..... Ok, I just read that as "Looking from your results, I'm just barely LEGAL."

That's a sign that I need sleep.

Timotei

The Return of T-Bomb
Apr 21, 2009
Anarchemitis said:
Since there are very limited outcomes, I'll just guess "Lawful Good" and not care.
I'd say the same here. No matter what I'm doing I always try and be an example of what others should.

Question 8, holy shit! I had made up my mind on the second answer before I even read it.

EDIT: Did anybody else think the title was a bit pretentious, or am I sitting alone on a desert island on this one?

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
Chaotic Good/Neutral depending on my mood.

As usual though, these quizzes never offer enough variability in the answers to do do exactly what I would do, so meh. I got True Neutral, but I'm fairly sure there's a difference between being True Neutral and being an apathetic bastard.

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
Neutral Good.

I'm not in the least bit surprised. I like being able to live with myself.

You are 75% Good.
You are 25.6% Lawful.

Suiseiseki IRL said:
EDIT: Did anybody else think the title was a bit pretentious, or am I sitting alone on a desert island on this one?
"The Alignment Test?"

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
Amnestic said:
As usual though, these quizzes never offer enough variability in the answers to do do exactly what I would do, so meh. I got True Neutral, but I'm fairly sure there's a difference between being True Neutral and being an apathetic bastard.
Not really. Neutral covers a lot of bases, and "apathetic" is one of the major ones (with the other being "devoted to Neutrality as an ideal"). In 4th edition, they changed that label to "Unaligned."