What's your Alignment (oh boy a quiz thread)

LtFerret

Jun 4, 2009
You are 41.7% Good.
You are 12.8% Lawful.

Alignment: Neutral Good

Sounds about right

Cortheya

Elite Member
Jan 10, 2009
Insert Comedy Here said:
True Neutral.
Not too surprising.
Curse my indecisive nature.
Also true neutral...that's odd because I'm usually chaotic neutral

blaze96

Apr 9, 2008
You are 86.1% Good.
You are 25.6% Lawful.
Alignment: Neutral Good

You do the best good that a person could be expected to do. You are devoted to helping others. You are willing to work with authority figures, but you do not feel any particular allegiance to them.
You are the stereotypical ?Benefactor.? You believe in doing good without any particular bias for or against order.
Examples of characters and people who fit into the same alignment as you include Mother Theresa, Ghandi, Gandalf, Indiana Jones, O-Bi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, Harry Potter, Frodo Baggins, and the Dalai Lama.

Lawful and apparently I'm an extremely good person. I just thought of most of the good answers as having a conscious that makes me feel really guilty when I do wrong. That and want to lift the weight off my shoulders as soon as possible.

Edit: I wonder if I could get a cookie for calling myself holier than thou for my just above 80% good. Maybe I'm the love child of Ghandi and Mother Teresa or something.

lizards

Jan 20, 2009
im a neutral good

52.8% good
5.1% lawful

ok

i think its legit i just went through and picked different ones (evil ones)

You are 77.8% Evil.
You are 56.4% Chaotic.

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

You are compelled by greed, hatred, jealousy, and a lust for destruction. You are hot-tempered, vicious, arbitrarily violent, and often unpredictable. You are out for whatever you can get and have no qualms about doing so in a ruthless and brutal manner. However, your plans are haphazard. Any alliances you make or groups you form are fragile and poorly organized. Some people would describe you as ?Demonic.?
You are the stereotypical?Destroyer.? You believe in the destruction of not only beauty and life, but also the order and organization on which they stand.
Examples of charactersand people who fit into the same alignment as you include Jack the Ripper, Saddam Hussein, Blackbeard the Pirate, Cruella DeVille, Baron Vladimir Harkonnen, Khan Noonian Singh, Dr. Evil, Professor Moriarty, and Lord Voldemort.

z121231211

Jun 24, 2008
frank220 said:
How come we're all Neutral Good? Are we all a bunch of hippies or something?
True Neutral and Neutral Good are pretty much what a typical person would be.

asinann

Apr 28, 2008
This test is way WAY off. It's the only time I've ever gotten a result other than Chaotic Neutral.

And it still gave me true neutral.

Though there really is no neutral, there is good, selfish and evil.

Yegargeburble

Nov 11, 2008
It said True Neutral, but every other quiz of that type says chaotic neutral, so I'll just go with that.

EDIT:

Got bored and took a couple other quizzes. Both said chaotic evil. This doesn't surprise me.

Et3rnalLegend64

Jan 9, 2009
Suiseiseki IRL said:
Anarchemitis said:
Since there are very limited outcomes, I'll just guess "Lawful Good" and not care.
I'd say the same here. No matter what I'm doing I always try and be an example of what others should.

Question 8, holy shit! I had made up my mind on the second answer before I even read it.

EDIT: Did anybody else think the title was a bit pretentious, or am I sitting alone on a desert island on this one?
What do you mean by pretentious? From what I understand, the idea of "alignment" is a part of role-playing. Could be wrong.

On topic: Neutral Good. Seems quite a few people here are. Last time I took a quiz like this, I turned out Chaotic Good (but this quiz didn't ask many questions that I would answer as chaotic good)

Vuljatar

Sep 7, 2008
True Neutral. 2.8% Good, 0% Lawful.

That's funny. I sort of expected to be a few percent Chaotic.

megapenguinx

Jan 8, 2009
You are 19.4% Good.
You are 7.7% Lawful.
I'm true neutral
You are the stereotypical ?Balancer.? You act in a way that is natural to you without prejudice or compulsion.
Which is pretty true for me...

Guilmon89

Dec 24, 2008
You are 94.4% Good.
You are 56.4% Lawful.

Alignment: Lawful Good

Please don't laugh at me...