What's your Alignment (oh boy a quiz thread)

Anticitizen_Two

Jan 18, 2010
Neutral Good. I'm happy with that. I've gotten Chaotic Good in other quizzes in the past, but both are pretty good results to get.

Blindswordmaster

Dec 28, 2009
You are 77.8% Good.
You are 25.6% Lawful.
Alignment: Neutral Good

That sums me up pretty good, though I had very different answers to some questions.

RamirezDoEverything

Jan 31, 2010
Neutral Good

You do the best good that a person could be expected to do. You are devoted to helping others. You are willing to work with authority figures, but you do not feel any particular allegiance to them.
You are the stereotypical ?Benefactor.? You believe in doing good without any particular bias for or against order.
Examples of charactersand people who fit into the same alignment as you include Mother Theresa, Ghandi, Gandalf, Indiana Jones, O-Bi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, Harry Potter, Frodo Baggins, and the Dalai Lama.

You are 52.8% Good.
You are 10.3% Lawful.

Daniel Davies

May 19, 2010
True Neutral i was talking about this to my friends last week none of them are true neutral most are lawful good
no one was close to evil 70% good and up
did anyone get chaotic evil who didn't try to?

CloggedDonkey

Nov 4, 2009
True Neutral. I was expecting something a little more good, and a few of the question I need more information on. Such as, with the ball, was I invited, or did I just show up and claim to be someones second cousin thrice removed? If so, then I would have spiked the punch with some Everclear low grade alcohol.

SL33TBL1ND

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
True neutral edging towards evil (11%) and a tinsy winsy bit of chaos (2%).

EDIT: whoops double post, sos.

000Ronald

Mar 7, 2008
It said I was 52% good, and 0% lawful. What the crap?

It also said I was chaotic good, but I identify myself more as chaotic good. Doo many aughority figures in my life have fucked me over for me to treat anyone with respect just like that.

'pologies

OutofMind634

Apr 28, 2010
You are 55.6% Good.
You are 17.9% Lawful.

but trust me, if I was in the position, I would be a chaotic good, because some people have it coming.

Firetaffer

May 9, 2010
You are 30.6% Good.
You are 38.5% Lawful.
Alignment: Lawful Good

As a lawful good person, you tend to act as you are expected to. You tell the truth, keep your word, help those in need, and speak out against injustice. You believe that the guilty deserve to be punished. You believe in bringing good to the most people possible while doing a minimum amount of harm. You are stern but fair.
You are the stereotypical ?Crusader.? You combine honor and compassion.
Examples of characters and people who fit into the same alignment as you include Superman, Abraham Lincoln, Phileas Fogg, Captain Picard, Sherlock Holmes, and The Tick (who is also sometimes revered to be ?Lawful Stupid.?

Description of alignments are adapted from the Revised (v3.5) System Reference Document, and are presented in accordance with the Open Gaming License v1.0a.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Lawful Good? I didn't expect that lol. Feels good, I guess. The picture is as follows.

I'M SUPERMAN B*&@#!

Kais86

May 21, 2008
I figured I'd be lawful good,I've put a great deal of thought into alignments, though I sometimes use neutral or chaotic means to get a lawful end. Like Roy Greenhilt only without the social skills and ability to think of a decent comeback one a moment's notice.

ZephrC

Free Cascadia!
Mar 9, 2010
You are 30.6% Good.
You are 38.5% Chaotic.
Alignment: Chaotic Good

That was with honest answers about what I would actually do in the situations presented. It would probably be more extremely chaotic good if I answered with my first impulse for every question.

Savagezion

Mar 28, 2010
Another Neutral Good

You are 41.7% Good.
You are 2.6% Lawful.

ALthough, wouldn't 41.7% good mean I am 58.3% evil? So shouldn't I be neutral evil?

GiantSpiderGoat

Nov 19, 2009
ou are 66.7% Good.
You are 20.5% Lawful.

You do the best good that a person could be expected to do. You are devoted to helping others. You are willing to work with authority figures, but you do not feel any particular allegiance to them.
You are the stereotypical ?Benefactor.? You believe in doing good without any particular bias for or against order.
Examples of charactersand people who fit into the same alignment as you include Mother Theresa, Ghandi, Gandalf, Indiana Jones, O-Bi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, Harry Potter, Frodo Baggins, and the Dalai Lama.