What's your alignment?

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Chaotic Good

A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he?s kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit.

Fits me really well.

Weslebear

Dec 9, 2009
Apparently I'm chaotic evil, just for my ruthlessness when it comes to money ( If you owe me a penny, I will get it), and dislike of the pathetic excuse we have for a law enforcement and government. Being indifferent towards my family entirely doesn't help either, but dick with my friends and you will suffer.

I think this alignment thing is too black or white with poor attempts at filling in the grey area in the middle in my opinion.

thejboy88

Aug 29, 2010
Lawful neutral, interesting. I always expected chaotic good.

Well, you learn something new every day I suppose.

Clarkarius

Dec 21, 2008
Neutral Good (with chaotic elements).

Admittedly though in alignement terms my clashes have always been on a matter of 'law vs chaotic', with both parties technically having the moral high ground (good) just with one having a superiority complex (law) and the other being more revolutionary (chaotic).

Gauntes

Jun 22, 2009
Lawful good.
Which might explain why I play Paladin at every given opportunity
:D

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
According to the test I'm
Lawful Neutral

A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs her. Order and organization are paramount to her. She may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or she may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. The common phrase for lawful neutral is "true lawful." Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot.

--excerpted from the Player?s Handbook, Chapter 6
Strange, I would've described myself more as a Chaotic Good.

Hashime

Jan 13, 2010
Apparently "Chaotic Evil".
I'm not too sure about that, I'm out for myself, but I don't love spreading evil.