What's your Animagus animal?

Pyroguekenesis

Jan 20, 2010
A white wolf like Shiranui or Amaterasu from Okami! Not Persona 4....I don't want to be a floating dual-wielding naked no-face...=_=

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
bdcjacko said:
Zachary Amaranth said:
bdcjacko said:
Jesus rode a triceratops, everyone knows that.
Don't be ridiculous. the King of Kings rode the King of the Dinosaurs.
When is the last time you were even in the same room as a bible?
I have a King James Bible in my bedroom, the KJV and NIV on my Kindle, and frequently reference it on both my PC and my notebook.So...Today?

bdcjacko

Gone Fonzy
Jun 9, 2010
Zachary Amaranth said:
bdcjacko said:
Zachary Amaranth said:
bdcjacko said:
Jesus rode a triceratops, everyone knows that.
Don't be ridiculous. the King of Kings rode the King of the Dinosaurs.
When is the last time you were even in the same room as a bible?
I have a King James Bible in my bedroom, the KJV and NIV on my Kindle, and frequently reference it on both my PC and my notebook.So...Today?
Pfffft, then you have lousy translations, come back when you have the NSRV, it clears mentions he is riding a 3 horned dinosaur into Jerusalem on palm Sunday.

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
Either a hawk so I could see really far away or an animal with really good hearing so I can hear conversations from across the room /nosey.

Lieju

Jan 4, 2009
A cat.

Or some bird, a raven(where I live there are wild ravens, so it would incospicuous, or maybe a crow) or some of the hawks for awesome vision and the ability to fly.

Or a bat. That would be so cool.

If we are picking magical creatures (although I'd think you can't be a magical animagus), a dementor.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Mackheath said:
A crow.

Inconspicuous, handy and small.
Lol, I read that as "Cow" first and was very confused when I got to small.

OT: Gorrila. So I can crush things and throw my poo at people!

May 22, 2009
I'm going to say something different BESIDES THE MOST F***ING POWERFUL THING YOU CAN THINK OF! seriously people, "Because they are awesome," "Because they are unbeatable" or "Because I can has magic creatures" are not answers. Even if its not "what you'd be" and "what you'd like to be,"
you could be a little less arrogant.
Thumbs up to those of you who were creative and chose something that is actually related to you or makes sense.

Fox- I am quick, deceiving, and a thief. I will figure out whether to fight or flee, this ability doesn't stop me from doing stupid things sometimes though.
if not a fox, I'd most likely be a cat, a raccoon, or a dog.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
I think I would personally be a greyfox.

Please hold all Metal Gear Solid jokes.

Magnesium360 said:
http://images.wikia.com/fallout/images/1/18/FNV_DeatclawAlpha.png
Final answer. No questions.
HOLY CRAP! I THINK I FIGURED OUT LOBO'S* SECRET!!

*(For those of you unaware, Lobo The Wonder Deathclaw is a bizarre Deathclaw who took off into the air as I attempted to kill it. It was not normal and has made me live in fear of Deathclaws even worse because he could fly... Now, it may appear that he was a wizard toying around with poor Muggle me.)

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
Gecko. Small, well camoflaged (in some cases) and can climb up walls. And capable of causing some chaos given the correct circumstances.

Kuroneko97

Aug 1, 2010
Considering the type of person I am...A fox. I like to pretend I do a lot, but then leave the work to others.

If I had a choice, I'd be a cat. Specifically a Ragdoll. Nya~

Blindswordmaster

Dec 28, 2009
A dog. But a large dog, like a mastiff. Why? I love dogs. Also, you see dogs everywhere so I wouldn't attract attention and I'm faster than a person.

Ebulliant-Hater

Oct 6, 2010
A octopus. They get to be lazy all day and just eat any food that meanders by and didn't notice that the rock blinked. The extra limbs is just a pleasant side effect to being an octopus.

Either this or a Giraffe, as I will not worry about drowning in the deep end of my pool. Although my fear of heights would make life awkward, it would probably have the same effect as when The professor from Futurama was bent into an awkward angle and saw life in a new perspective. Only instead, I would see life as it was as a human. Accomplishing nothing other than drowning insurance.

jacobschndr

Aug 15, 2008
a microbe, cause then i can get into any of you and make you sick and multiply a billion times over so HA!

Enigmers

Dec 14, 2008
A domestic dog, so I could lie around all day.

It'd also be pretty cool to be some badass bird of prey, so I could fly around and not really worry about being eaten. I could also be a bear, to scare people and possible eat a few. Being a bear is hard work, though - you have to shit in the woods constantly so that the phrase "Does a bear shit in the woods?" doesn't lose meaning.