Whats your current ringtone?

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
I have an older model of mobile phone and I have as my ringtone a strange vaguely Japanese musical theme. The reason is that it's the only ringtone that is loud or obnoxious enough that I can actually hear it.

Vern

Sep 19, 2008
E1M1: The Hanger. Well, just the first 12 seconds or so, I think it loops well enough. I got sick of the default ringtones, realized I loved Doom, and put two and two together.

onewheeled

Aug 4, 2009
I keep my phone on vibrate all day every day. I can't even remember the last time I had it on anything else.

But if I did use a ringtone, it would either be the chorus of "Anna Molly" by Incubus, or the acoustic bridge of "Long Time" by Boston.

Hipsy_Gypsy

Jun 2, 2011
I have "Betrayal" by Lita Ford although it doesn't really matter much because my phone is constantly on silent anyway. I don't know, I have this weird thing about loud things noises going off and feel like it draws attention to me or something silly like that. Either that or it just downright irritates me. Eh, it's just one of those things I guess, lol.

x

Hagi

Apr 10, 2011
The ringtone that came when I bought my phone. Standard nokia tune.

I don't really understand why you'd want a song. My ringtone means I need to pick up as soon as possible, not listen to my favorite song.

It annoys me when people with some fancy song ringtone keep it ringing for half a minute just so they can listen to it and presumably impress everyone in the vicinity.

NotAPie

Jan 19, 2009
I have Written in Cold Blood by MSI as my ringtone :p I actually have moments where I don't answer the phone until the last second because it's just that awesome :D

Mr Dizazta

Mar 23, 2011
I am the very model of a scientist Salarian, I've studied species Turian, Asari, and Batarian.
I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology) because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology).
My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian. I am the very model of a scientist salarian.

Mistermixmaster

Aug 4, 2009
Since I'm such a fanboy, I use this song for my ringtone.
<youtube=etjPbGJPzKU>
I also use a Valkyria Chronicles wallpaper on my cellphone.

snappydog

Sep 18, 2010
I keep it on vibrate usually, but when sound is on it's the piano version of the battle theme from FFVII (as used in Advent Children). Message tone varies between the victory fanfare from FFIV and the item get from Ocarina of Time.

EDIT/ addition: A friend of mine has the game over riff from I Wanna Be The Guy. It's simultaneously awesome and kind of depressing to remember how many times I've heard that riff in-game.