Whats your current ringtone?

King of the Sandbox

& His Royal +4 Bucket of Doom
Jan 22, 2010
For calls, the Dr Wily Castle 1-2 (from Mega Man 2) as my ringtone, and for texts, it's the sound bite of Magneto from the X-Men arcade Game, where he states, "I am Magneto! Master of Magnet!"

I chuckle everytime.

Sonic Doctor

Time Lord / Whack-A-Newbie!
Jan 9, 2010
My current ringtone is "In the Hall of the Mountain King".

The Ring tone I use as my alarm for getting up in the morning is the theme from Star Trek: The Next Generation.

Feneture

Sep 11, 2010
Most people on here seem to have the ringtone of a song from a game or movie.. But mine is just abit of hip-hop ;)

http://youtu.be/x5c9MsSz3Ck

Edit: Don't know how to put the actual youtube video on here so you don't need to click the link.. I thought it was [.youtube][./youtube] without the dots ofcourse, but that don't seem to work so if anyone could tell me that would be great.. On here or PM :)

D Moness

Left the building
Sep 16, 2010
for text messages i have use the zelda fanfare when you find an item.

As a ringtone i use this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TdqpWiBliw
Great music from a really good animation

Mar 30, 2010

It works out great because if someone I don't want to speak to rings me, I can at least listen to a decent tune until they get bored and hang up.

Mar 30, 2010
Feneture said:
Most people on here seem to have the ringtone of a song from a game or movie.. But mine is just abit of hip-hop ;)

Edit: Don't know how to put the actual youtube video on here so you don't need to click the link.. I thought it was [.youtube][./youtube] without the dots ofcourse, but that don't seem to work so if anyone could tell me that would be great.. On here or PM :)
Fixed for ya! Just use {youtube=?????} where ?????? is the vid reference.

Issurru

Jun 13, 2010
Rnr1224 said:
Im just curious to see what everyone has as their current ringtone. mine is currently the default but im thinking of changing it to an ocarina of time song or maybe the mgs codec. what is your ringtone?
Mine was a song from ocarina of time, and now it currently is the mgs codec. Creepy.

razerdoh

Nov 10, 2009
have Paperboys - Lonesome traveler as ringtone... to lazy to change...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9CvfPaBHfk

KaizokuouHasu

May 19, 2011
trollnystan said:
Mine's the Turret Wife Serenade from the Portal 2 soundtrack. I also have Navi saying "Hey! Listen!" when I get an text message =P

The Spartan E1337 said:
For calls, my ringtone is "Still Alive." For text messages, its...... this.
BROFIST! (although I'm a chick we can still brofist right?)
Only if you want to get pregnant. I've seen it happen! Baad shit.

That said. I'm DLing this tone. XD

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
I managed to get a beeping version of "Trogdor" on my phone. It took several tried, but I think I manage to get it the way I want...

Tallim

Mar 16, 2010
I've got the Infinite Climax version of Fly Me Too The Moon. Had it since Bayonetta came out more or less.

OrokuSaki

Nov 15, 2010
I MAED A S0NG W1TH Z0MB1ES 1N IT!!!1

I used the chorus so when my phone goes off it yells "I MAED A GAME W1TH Z0MB1ES 1N IT!"

The other is "It's Bad Luck to be You" from The Bard's Tale...... mostly for when my mom calls.