Whats your Escapist Avatar!

crotalidian

and Now My Watch Begins
Sep 8, 2009
Hubilub said:
crotalidian said:
Mine is the Wheel of time. Love the books and allows me to theme my tagline. would love to get the snake animated at some point.....

TimeLord said:
Mine is David Tennant being awesome
Isnt that from the same episode as Furburt's recent avatar. (my favourite Episode of the remade Dr Who)
I think you've got your users wrong, young man
if you notice I have quietly edited my OP to the correct user....ninja'd?

Ziadaine_v1legacy

Flamboyant Homosexual
Apr 11, 2009
well for starters, you didn't use the god damn "Search Bar", we get this topic at LEAST once a week.

Secondly, Rosalina from Super Mario Galaxy. I chose it because it was the cutest Chibi I could find.

dogenzakaminion

Jun 15, 2010
Mines that thing you know that everyone fears will one day take over the earth. I'm trying to look like a sympathiser so they'll eat me last...

Kei Kaemon

Fantastic Japanese Cat!
Nov 30, 2009
Just a funny image I saw... character is Nayu from Ayu Mayu... of course the image matches my title.

sdafdfhrye3245

Sep 30, 2008
Back when my steam name was "grimreaper" a friend custom made this avatar for me and I have kept it ever since. Damn that must have been like at least 2 years ago.

Crayzor

Aug 16, 2009
Mine is L from Death Note, because he is awesome and the only thing I liked about the anime.

Marmooset

Mar 29, 2010
MrShowerHead said:
Me? I wanna play a game.....
You're W.O.P.R.?
neoontime said:
Fuck if I know, a porcupine dancing?
Kenya believe it?
crotalidian said:
RedFox042 said:
mine is obviously the entirety of the universe.
sadly the universe is beige not blue :)
I'm gonna hazard you've read the Book of General Ignorance. Although it's entirely possible you just know.

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
It's Mr. Incredible on the computer.
He was meant to be animated, but all he was doing was typing. Your not missing much.