What's your favorite Pokemon?

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
gregitaly said:
hazabaza1 said:
You know what?
From now on, if I replay first gen, I'm naming them Squirtbro, Brotortle, and Brotoise based on their stages on evolution.
AND IT WILL BE GLORIOUS!
What if your playing the remakes and you get a girl squirtle? Those are rare ya know.
But yes those are seriously the most badass nicknames evah!
Then I'll just go with the basic names and whore her out with a ditto until I get a male Squirtle. Because I want my Squirtbro, no matter the cost.

Sylare

Jan 29, 2011
TheBoltman said:
Tyranitar. Nothing says "awesome" more than his description in B/W: If it rampages, it knocks down mountains and buries rivers. Maps must be redrawn afterward.
[http://pokememes.memebase.com/2011/07/05/pokmon-shinx-is-a-bully/?utm_source=embed&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=sharewidget]

tobi the good boy

Dec 16, 2007
Fucking Shiny Haxorus, I spent a week trying to find one of these mother fuckers but when I did the axew had an adamant nature with Mold breaker. Totally Worth it.
(On a side note a day of breeding Deino's yeilded A shiny one with Dark pulse and Modest nature. I am a poke god)

Sylare

Jan 29, 2011
vdeity said:

Squirtle Squad!
[http://pokememes.memebase.com/2011/06/28/pokmon-protecting-the-earth-from-the-bug-catchers-of-viridian-forest/?utm_source=embed&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=sharewidget]

Dutch 924

Making the impossible happen!
Dec 8, 2010
Arcanine. He will mess you up.
I left about Pokemon after the second set came out. The original 150 were the best.

james0192

Meh!
Oct 12, 2009
There's too many good ones to choose from!
hmm a shortlist:

Nidoking
Charizard
Dragonite
Gyarados
Alakazam
Magmar
Ampharos
Lugia

if i had to choose one? probably Gyarados. I mean, its a giant angry sea serpent, what's not to like!

Sylare

Jan 29, 2011
james0192 said:
There's too many good ones to choose from!
hmm a shortlist:

Nidoking
Charizard
Dragonite
Gyarados
Alakazam
Magmar
Ampharos
Lugia

if i had to choose one? probably Gyarados. I mean, its a giant angry sea serpent, what's not to like!
[http://pokememes.memebase.com/2011/06/20/pokemon-so-i-splashed-my-way-to-level-20/?utm_source=embed&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=sharewidget]

Sylare

Jan 29, 2011
Matthew94 said:
Easily dragonite

[http://pokememes.memebase.com/2011/07/30/pokmon-dont-hate-dragonite-is-fabulous/?utm_source=embed&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=sharewidget]

Pyrokosus

Sep 30, 2009
This is probably going a bit too far into this, but I can't feel I can choose a single favorite out of all (650 or so?) pokemon that exist. So here's my faves from each generation.

1st: Blastoise. When I first got Blue version as a young boy I had no clue how to catch a pokemon (I was cursed by watching the show first and thinking I had to defeat the pokemon first. That and I didn't talk to any npcs and somehow skipped over the guy who teaches you how to catch a pokemon) Anyway, long story short I got to the rocket base with him being lvl 55 and killing anything that looked at him funny. his name was Bubbles (I was young shut up) and I loved him dearly.

2nd: Lugia if you include legends. But, if you don't, I... Would have to say I've had a good time with my Forretress being able to stand up to most physical attacks and still able to pack somewhat of a punch. It helped me greatly with the dark and psychic elite four in the remake. Although, Scizor is neat looking too...And Slowking is still awesome... Okay, most pokemon from 2nd gen are my favorite :p

3rd: Aggron for much the same reason as Foretress only coupled with the power of a freight train armored like a modern tank. Also it's first form EATS EFFING DUMP TRUCKS AFTER SMASHING THEM! That put aside, Blaziken is my favorite from 3rd gen and is my favorite fighting type and fire type. Also ever notice how every future fire starter ended up as Fire/Fighting? (They wanted to be like Blaziken :p)

4th: Can't say I like many of the 4th pokemon, but I guess I would say... Togekiss. It's previous evolutions are horrible but it greatly makes up for it (Too bad you could only get it in Platinum unless you cheated). It was another pokemon I took with me in the Silver remake and I never regretted it (at least not when it became a Togekiss :p). That...And it's adorable.

5th: Ummm... Haven't taken many of these pokemon for test drives yet, but I'd have to say Darmanitan is a beast and Mincinno with technician and tail slap is proving quite useful.

Sorry for the cluster, you may begin hating.

Verp

Jul 1, 2009
Probably Aerodactyl. It's a huge dragon-pterosaur hybrid that looks a bit like Ridley from Metroid games and you can use it as your personal mode of transport -- how cool is that? I also happen to like Miltank and Tauros a lot because I like cattle and they're not half bad as team members either as far as I'm concerned. They share the second place, I guess.

I like Nidoking a lot too, but I think it'll have to settle for the third spot.

FernandoV

Dec 12, 2010
Gengar was the first thing that came to mind. I always liked that he was a 3rd evolution, small but amazingly intimidating. Plus when he used shadow ball in the Jhoto season anime he was confirmed boss in my mind.