What's your favorite Pokemon?

Zyxx

Jan 25, 2010
Well... there are a lot of them I like, but I usually answer Mewtwo for this question.

There a couple of reasons for this: first, I'm a power-gamer at heart, and back in the day my Mewtwo was damn near untouchable. The scene's a little different now, of course, but you never forget your first, and I like to think that he could still put on a good show.
The second is a role-playing reason. Can Mewtwo be taught to love? Can its vicious nature, traumatic past and existential distress be overcome with friendship and kindness? Let me try to find out.

chocolatekake

Dec 22, 2010
Pachirisu.

It's just the most adorable Pokemon ever!

Although I do also really love Jolteon (because it's awesome), Pichu (because it's adorable), Wailord (because it's HUGE!) and Meloetta (because it's pretty).

It's so hard to pick just one.

RADlTZ

Nov 19, 2009
Sayin Mewtwo seems like a copout, but I like his character and whenever one of my friends punk cousins busts out a team of Arceus, he has my back. Especially with a free calm mind from Hypno.

I currently have a team of 6 Ghosts in 5th Gen and im working on an all Bug one, as ive never apreciated bug untill this generation.

Also Ive gained a sudden likeing for Koffing, he's such a little goofball

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
Groudon, oddly. I usually try to steer clear of the legendaries, but there's just something awesome about being a molten-rock Pokemon.

Leafeon for my non-legendary favourite. I love the Eevee's and Leafeon is the one I'd choose were it real...but it's not...whi-which isn't too bad...

*Sniff*

Sonic Doctor

Time Lord / Whack-A-Newbie!
Jan 9, 2010
I have so many favorites; I don't think I can choose. But hear is a list of favorites of mine that randomly came off the top of my head, surprisingly it turned out to be a well rounded team of six, with Grass, Dragon, Flying, Water, Rock, Normal, Fire, Bug, and Electric types.

Simisage

Dragonite

Carracosta

Noctowl

Volcarona

Galvantula

Will Chandler said:
Mewtwo is king and always will be in my heart.
I once had three Mewtwo on a team once when I was in high school. I battle some guy on the bus almost every ride, and when I pulled that, the Mewtwo team got banned. They were just too powerful.

Ready2Go

Jun 7, 2010
I can't pick one of the three so i'll say my favorite is the gastly tree with gastly, haunter, and gengar.

Sonic Doctor

Time Lord / Whack-A-Newbie!
Jan 9, 2010
Brad Shepard said:
Joltik and Garantula, no 2nd thought needed.

look at this cute bastard, how could you not love him.
And when it evolves, it becomes a bug that is the bane of birds.

As bugs go, it is second only to Volcarona.

The two of them make a proper and viable all bug team possible.

Glass Joe

Oct 7, 2009
It's gotta be a tie between Farfetch'd and Vaporeon. Raichu is pretty awesome as well. And Gloom for sure. Can't forget Ralts.

LiraelG

Jun 22, 2011
The way too popular Charizard... and Umbreon. :)

Also fond of Feraligatr (my very first starter), Suicune, Gardevoir, and Lucario.

Nicktrip

Sep 1, 2009
I'm a sucker for a Dragon-type Pokemon, but especially Dratini and evolutions.

http://ih0.redbubble.net/work.6799311.1.fc,550x550,army.v3.jpg

My very own dragon!

Bobbity

Mar 17, 2010
Eevee, because in my pokemon Yellow its water evolution was a main part of my team, or Charizard, because he's so fucking awesome.

Aeshi

Dec 22, 2009
I'm pretty fond of the Sandile -> Krookadile line myself.

Sandile for cuteness.
Krokarok for coolness
Krookadile for badassery.