What's your Halloween costume this year??

Socius

Dec 26, 2008
Alucard! ... I wish T_T
nah Ill just be some lameass skeleton with a smoking and a dead rose in the shirtpocket I guess

Hooded-hyena

Sep 25, 2009
I wanted to go as a pinup version of Alice from the movie, but alas. My rolls would make me anything but. ;(

cleverlymadeup

Mar 7, 2008
Aqualung said:
So, I've decided to go as the Scout from TF2 this year. But I need help!

I've already got the shoes, working on the headset, bought the hat... But where could I get the bag? (Check here [http://darthgoat.com/images/TF2/Scout/scout_back.jpg] for a reference.)

What kind of store would sell these? ..What ARE these? o-o;
value village might be able to help or an army surplus store, not sure if i know where to get that type of bag, tho a bike store might have them as well but they'd be expensive

as for me, i'm still thinking of going as The Question

joystickjunki3

Nov 2, 2008
Shaun White. The image on my profile will either convince you that I can pull it off, or that I'm crazy. (my hair is longer now than it was in that pic)

EvilMuffin094

Nov 25, 2008
I was thinking of going as a Storm Trooper, but only if i can get enough money for a good costume. Otherwise, nothing.

Zorg Machine

Jul 28, 2008
Greyfox105 said:
Geez... with what I have just lying around, I could be the 'Luger-wielding masked East German Democratic republic Officer'
Or I could wear a gas mask. Cold War gasmask.
wear the gas mask and walk up to people and ask it they're your mummy. (cookie to whoever gets it)

OT: Sweden is the lamest country ever so we don't dress up for halloween... or go trick or treating... and most people here confuse halloween with another holiday.

TheBarefootBandit

May 20, 2009
goodwithwords08 said:
Title says it all, I'm going to be Ichigo Kurosaki (if you know your manga then you know who that is).
Cool. Probably a Shinigami but a generic one If I do trick or treat. Gotta love scythes.

ScarlettRage

May 13, 2009
Griever18 said:
I'm going as someone who is totally NOT a werewolf. At all.

.....Ignore me!
lol marik from Yu-gi-oh abridged

im probably not dressing up, but im going to canada's wonderland :)
(for you non-canada people haha its a theme park)
if not then im going to rob small childeren of their candy,
or perhalps a party.
i want to be haruhi suzumiya :D

OddOzZy666

Jul 3, 2008
Scarecrow from Batman begins. Next year I'm going the whole hog and going as either Gambit or Deadpool

OddOzZy666

Jul 3, 2008
cabooze said:
Greyfox105 said:
Geez... with what I have just lying around, I could be the 'Luger-wielding masked East German Democratic republic Officer'
Or I could wear a gas mask. Cold War gasmask.
wear the gas mask and walk up to people and ask it they're your mummy. (cookie to whoever gets it)

OT: Sweden is the lamest country ever so we don't dress up for halloween... or go trick or treating... and most people here confuse halloween with another holiday.
The Empty child from Doctor Who. Cookie now?

hippykiller

Dec 28, 2008
im either going as Michael Collins or an IRA Operative.

[http://s700.photobucket.com/albums/ww3/SevenSons7/?action=view&current=MichaelCollins.jpg]
[http://s700.photobucket.com/albums/ww3/SevenSons7/?action=view&current=ireland-petrolbomb-306-cp-6.jpg]
im one hell of a Patriot.

Sneaky-Pie

Sep 22, 2008
A CP from Half-Life 2.

Now I just need to find something to manipulate my voice to sound like one of them...

Aqualung

Mar 11, 2009
emwhite123 said:
lol marik from Yu-gi-oh abridged

im probably not dressing up, but im going to canada's wonderland :)
(for you non-canada people haha its a theme park)
if not then im going to rob small childeren of their candy,
or perhalps a party.
i want to be haruhi suzumiya :D
See you at Wonderland! I'll be the chick dressed as a TF2 Scout. :)

Viper1265

Jul 12, 2009
I am either going to make a styrofoam exclamation and question mark and stick one over my head and go as a warcraft quest giver (tell someone to do something and switch to the ? when they're gone :p)

OR

I can make use of my sisters training in special effects makeup and do something like this

thats my sis's actual work, only problem is I would have to get up early in the morning to do it to be able to show it off at school.

Xpwn3ntial

Avid Reader
Dec 22, 2008
Aqualung said:
[sub]I find it funny that I bump this thread asking for help, and everyone goes on talking about themselves instead.[/sub]

4thegreatergood said:
I'm still working on it. Feel free to suggest something.
You could join me and be a Sniper, or Pyro.

OH! Be a cactus.
You know what? I'll be a Sniper. What are you?

Bassman_2

Feb 9, 2009
I want to be one of the dude in Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. Get three other guys in the other outfits.

I would do this if I could, had the time, or if I wasn't too lazy.