What's your most annoying first world problem?

Black Arrow Officer

Jun 20, 2011
The reason I don't drink the milk afterward is because my body doesn't process dairy well. I can eat cereal because it's just a little milk in my spoon, but I can't drink a glass of milk without my stomach going insane.

Another problem I have is these tourists on bikes. They travel in huge groups of 10 or more, travel on either the sidewalk or street instead of the bike lane, and the worse part is none of them speak English.

NightRavenGSA

Apr 12, 2011
wootsman said:
Trying to survive the soul crushing loneliness, knowing that nothing will change the next day, that you'll just wither away, and be forgotten, knowing you only have yourself to blame.
-hugs-

Mine is probably Politics

Johnny Impact

Aug 6, 2008
I'm going to go with traffic.

The street I take to and from my work happens to be the only convenient path between the city and four or five of the suburban towns commuters live in, making it the busiest street in the state. You have to go ten or fifteen miles out of your way to get around it. It was established when cars were brand new, making it too narrow for its traffic load. The number of lanes changes arbitrarily, forcing merges in awkward places. Thanks to the lack of urban planning, it is full of strange, five or six-pointed intersections, at which lights last approximately as long as a geological epoch. Throw in all the impatient, dipshit, it's-all-about-ME maneuvers people love to pull, and it's a wonder I ever get home.

ZeronicX

Apr 4, 2011
Religious A-holes, every time i see one they push their Religion down your throat and every time i say I'm a Atheist they act like their entire world is crashing and they got a gift from god to convert me into their religion, -_-

and when i see a Bi-sexual or gay person get attacked by them i just get so mad, near the bridge of Punching them in the face

souper soup guy

Aug 8, 2011
Not enough people who can be open minded to new shows or mediums. You know the ones, the people who think all anime is hentai or think my little pony is gay, so they just decide to watch the same boring predictable tripe they always have.

yuval152

Jul 6, 2011
Religious people getting mad when I say that I don't care about religion.

GOD FUCKING 16% commission.

Parents want to be involved in my life.

People ***** about that third world countries don't have what eat,drink and get a very low salary,Why should I give a fuck about them?

FC Groningen

Apr 1, 2009
The majority of the people being raised and encouraged to act like self centered megalomaniacs. No, you weren't born here with a higher purpose, you're not special or unique and you're not a better person than anyone else.