Whats your poison?

humpees

Sep 23, 2008
Laphroiag Quarter-Cask when I can afford it. I'll drink a fair few whiskies though. Also beer or cider depending on my mood.

Smurf McSmurfington

Jun 24, 2010
Cyanide. Hydrochloric acid. Potassium Hydroxide. Methanol. Carbon Monoxide. Those work fairly well as poisons.
Oh, you mean alcoholic drinks?
White wine, generally.
But really, I'll drink anything as long as it's ethanol based. Not really picky.
I also smoke if that is somehow relevant.

hotacidbath

Mar 2, 2009
I enjoy most beers, but a solid coffee stout is definitely a favorite. It also depends on the seasons for my preferred beer. Spring and Summer would be a wheat beer or a blonde ale while fall and winter would be a porter or stout.

I'm currently trying to lose weight though, so on the rare occasion that I do drink I stick with vodka and diet tonic or diet coke and rum.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
TEMHOTA said:
Why it is Kalashnikov Vodka comrade.

*img snip*
Good lord, give me that hip-flask! I have a leather bound monogramed Soviet Rifles Corps (or something like that) hip-flask, which is kinda cool.

A Free Man

May 9, 2010
Uncontested for me is a vodka and oj. Just the best drink. I was 18 yesturday and bought a bottle of each, it was awesome. Also I enjoy Carlton Draught, which is an Australian beer and is quite nice. Oh, also jager bombs are the best for a quick fix, jagermeister mixed with red bull.

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
Well, I'm not the biggest alcoholic in town, so for me it's just a nice little cider.

GraveeKing

Nov 15, 2009
If it's a good day, a cheap shot of supermarket vodka - maybe laced in with some orange juice.
If it's a casual day just a shot of any old vodka - probably not crappy supermarket vodka either.
If it involves relatives, a hard double shot.... and a tab and some extra money are gonna be needed.

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
Footlong Tuna on flatbread, provolone cheese, everything but onions, balsamic vinaigrette dressing.

Oh, wait, you mean alcohol. Sorry, i dont drink. Never have, never will. But i will still take the sub if your willing to buy this round.....

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
I don't normally drink but if the offer of Rum and Coke comes up I'll have a swig:p

Vrach

Jun 17, 2010
Well, depends on the situation. Given cocktails (and well, a situation that's appropriate for em), they're my choice. If we're just going out to a bar, staying at home or just drinking in the park (ie. 99% of the time), it's beer. At my best mate's place, the choice is definitely Bailey's (I rarely drink alcohol at his place though). If we're out and I feel like just nursing one drink for most of the night or just need a change of pace, I'll go vodka + guarana (energy drink).

Broax

May 17, 2010
Either whisky straight or vodka-redbull. Can't say no to a good piña colada or a capirinha either...

Mar 9, 2010
Nothing beats a cold bottle of Budweiser. Beads of water dripping down the edges as you take that first glorious sip. The welcome beer trickling down your throat as you quench your everlasting thirst for the king of beers.

Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
Water

i love Water srsly im not joking i love water

tried [as my friend calls it] 'The Demon Drink' 5 different kinds and didn't like any of them