Whats your poison?

Cyanin

Dec 25, 2009
Captain Morgan's rum, Club Orange, ice. Stir, drink.

Now that's good work right there. Though really I'd go for anything not beer or cider. =P

WaysideMaze

The Butcher On Your Back
Apr 25, 2010
beer, preferably a good ale. Spitfires a good choice.

ciders always good to. Green goblin for personal preference.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Whisky and anything based on whisky. Normally I don't drink it because I can't afford it or it's easier to just get beer, but it was my 21st birthday recently and I was given a bottle of scotch by a friend. Since then I've regularly been able to enjoy the strong and beautiful taste of a proper dram... :D

Monochrome

Dec 7, 2010
Almost every alcoholic drink except for wine and beer.

Ho and my prescription trama(do)l, when feeling pain.

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
Get_A_Grip_ said:
Wow. A lot of people seem to like Coke as a mixer. I don't understand why people like it as a mixer, perhaps they never tried anything else?

As for me I don't really have a favourite drink. But I do like:
Spirits: Captian Morgan's, Jagermeister, Jamesons, Havana Club. (All straight)

Beers/Ales: Becks, Tiger, Duvel, Smithwicks, Guinness, Erdinger.

Cider: Bulmers/Magners. (They're the same thing, different names depending on where you're from.)
Oh damn I forgot about the cider that I drink...Magners sells out quickly here. I have a bottle in my fridge and I drink Westons......

And I never said coke as a mixer though generally I do have it as a mixer or chaser. Though I prefer it to be vanilla or cherry coke. I've tried other things as chasers or mixers with my whiskey(haven't tried it so much with my rum yet)and it just doesnae taste right. I usually drink mine straight either out of the bottle or in a shot glass and then chase it (eventually) with coke. might take a few shots for me to remember the coke.... Though personally I like mixing my whiskey with Guinness and Baileys mmmmm...I need some Guinness so I can make those again..........

Hunter15

Jan 12, 2011
Anime, that stuff can give me a brain anusurum (or however u spell that word) if i watch too much. so i avoid it like the fucking plague, ponies once too, but they are way more tolerable

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
aprilmarie said:
Oh damn I forgot about the cider that I drink...Magners sells out quickly here. I have a bottle in my fridge and I drink Westons...
You cider drinkers! Weaklings! But no, I'm very contemptuous of brand name cider these days (Kopparberg/Magners/Strongbow etc. etc.) largely because the only ciders I drink are Somerset/West Country locally brewed dries. That's proper cider (12% ish).

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
SckizoBoy said:
aprilmarie said:
Oh damn I forgot about the cider that I drink...Magners sells out quickly here. I have a bottle in my fridge and I drink Westons...
You cider drinkers! Weaklings! But no, I'm very contemptuous of brand name cider these days (Kopparberg/Magners/Strongbow etc. etc.) largely because the only ciders I drink are Somerset/West Country locally brewed dries. That's proper cider (12% ish).
HEY! I'm a whiskey girl first and foremost. The cider is new within like this last month and are you still stalking me?

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
aprilmarie said:
SckizoBoy said:
HEY! I'm a whiskey girl first and foremost. The cider is new within like this last month and are you still stalking me?
Ah, whiskey... a proper Homo necans drink(!)

And considering we're conversing in three different places, I could accuse you of stalking me!

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
SckizoBoy said:
aprilmarie said:
SckizoBoy said:
Ah, whiskey... a proper [/i]Homo necans[/i] drink(!)

And considering we're conversing in three different places, I could accuse you of stalking me!
o_O HOW dare you! You started the conversation on all 3 places good sir! That constitutes YOU stalking ME!

and are you calling me an ancient greek person? Or am I getting my terminology mixed again?

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Slaanax said:
I like beer, preferably a tasty kind. I don't really have a go to beer.
My favorite's probably Carlsberg, although we usually have Stella Artois in our fridge (though currently, it's pint sized bottles of Czech imported Budweiser.)

OT: As a boy I was called the coke kid (the drink!) so, cola, sweets and any sort of alcohol. I find if you don't tie yourself to one "addictive" thing it's easier not to get bogged down and hooked.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Get_A_Grip_ said:
Wow. A lot of people seem to like Coke as a mixer. I don't understand why people like it as a mixer, perhaps they never tried anything else?
Eh, it's the rookie's lifeblood. Alcohol wise, I tend to through stuff back neat, due to being under the required age o'purchase, but when I get my ID and am 18, I'm going to start mixing some shit. Starting with these:

http://pokememes.memebase.com/2011/07/25/pokmon-monday-cocktails-grass-types/
http://pokememes.memebase.com/2011/07/21/pokmon-for-the-users/
http://pokememes.memebase.com/2011/09/12/pokmon-monday-cocktails-fire-types/

Oh, and what with my obligatory gentlemanlyness I may keep some whisky/scotch glasses and shot glasses on my desk next to a bottle of Jack Daniels.

Wapox

Feb 4, 2010
Beer, Ale, Meade or Something strong mixed with something fruity... I like fruits.. and strong stuff... any strong stuff..