What's your roleplaying name?

Serum211

Sep 28, 2009
When I'm playing male characters I usally use the name Elim, which is both a anagram for my real name and the name of one awesome cardasian in DS9 (seriously whats up with the awsome characters in that serie I mean Garak, Dukat and Weyun was so awesome)

With female characters I don't really have any set name.

Fetzenfisch

Sep 11, 2009
Depends on gameworld, character's class/race/culture/sex/concept.
A good name makes a lot of the athmosphere for me, thats why i instantly /ignore everyone with a silly name on sight.

.No.

Dec 29, 2010
It mostly depends on my planned playstyle. Although the most common on I use would be Sylar.

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
I've always used the name Phil. It's so bland and draws no attention to itself.[footnote]Apologies to every gentlemen named Phil who are reading this. This was not meant to offend you. Your name is lovely.[/footnote]

It started off when I was playing KotOR: I wasn't pleased with the suggested names because they were so ridiculous. Seriously, Godlon Stargazer, Bendak Starkiller! So I decided to use the most normal, yet out of place name: Phil. And ever since then, I've always used the name Phil.

Taunta

Dec 17, 2010
Taunta. It started out as my main in WoW, but it's extended to the point where my username on mostly everything is Taunta. Being an avid writing!roleplayer before I got to WoW, there is a plethora of characters/names I have as backup for my alts, though sometimes I like to throw in my own nickname, Mizzy, as well.

The Harkinator

Did something happen?
Jun 2, 2010
All Hail Lelouch said:
Mine is Lucas. I don't know why but its better than my name XD.
I always use that one for Fantasy RPGs! But I use William for Fallout (not actually my real name).

SkyeNeko

Dec 30, 2010
ShadowKatt said:
Mine's usually Ben, but when a callsign is needed I always use ShadowKatt, or if it's a more oriental RP KageNeko. Occasionally I'll use other names, but not often.
noooo neko is mine ;3

i tend to use any cat related name. i dunno why.

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
Pillowdemon :p

Oh, you said in games...
Well, that depends. I'll either think of a random name or just use my real one.

Dark Prophet

Jun 3, 2009
My female charachters are named either Liz or Fluffffy, mostly, and my male charachters HalfSaber or Oblivion.

ultrachicken

Dec 22, 2009
Kittens [Insert Roman Numeral Here]. See, every time I play an RPG, I make a character named Kittens, and the roman numeral increases every time. I have unfortunately lost count, and am contemplating resetting the numeral.

Varrdy

Feb 25, 2010
I used to use my own name (where possible) but then I remembered, I HATE my first name (it's the fact I am a huge Athiest and have the mother of all Christian first names) so now I use the moniker "Conrad V. Ward" when playing things like Fallout 3 / Fallout New Vegas. It's a nod to "Conrad B. Hart" of Flashback fame. Conrad was a great character with great dress sense (Jeans, Leather jacket, T-Shirt, comfy trainers...works for me!).

When playing Mass Effect, I gave my male Shepard the name "Lion", because it reflects his character and lions are cool...as well as fookin' 'ard bastards, which Shepard is!

Wardy

Pimwing

Oct 9, 2010
For a male character I use Sev Edain or Trist. For female characters i use Amber or Livak.

They are all names from books except for Sev.