Whats your S.P.E.C.I.A.L.?

Berithil

Maintenence Man of the Universe
Mar 19, 2009
Wow, there are some lucky people here.... And some not so lucky people :/

I had a feeling most would be putting their intelligence fairly high, seeing as this is a nerd video gaming website :D

Edit:

Metalhandkerchief said:
I'm sorry if it seems like I cheated.
You put in 12 extra points! You cheated the system!! *gasp*

Captcha: blah blah blah. Oh, shut up captcha!

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
Not too familiar with the series, but I've seen this a few times, so I'll do my best.

Strength: 3
Perception: 7
Endurance: 5
Charisma: 3
Intelligence: 8
Agility: 7
Luck: 7

Perks: Swift Learner, Comprehension, Devil's Highway

MeChaNiZ3D

Aug 30, 2011
Strength: 7 - Been going to the gym often for about a year, did MMA before that.
Perception: 4 - I've got excellent colour acuity and decent hearing but sight isn't great and smell is negligible.
Endurance: 7 - Bike riding, but can't hold my breath very well.
Charisma: 3 - Could rise with familiarity, but a pitiful base stat because I'm fairly withdrawn at first, and will stay that way if not pushed.
Intelligence: 7 - Don't want to sound vain, but I'm reasonably intelligent.
Agility: 5 - I can run straight and do a bit of climbing and whatnot but I've broken my ankle before and it's rare that I don't have some transient injury, and when fighting I'm awkward as hell. My nickname when I did MMA was the Robot, because I hardly moved at all and every punch was a death blast.
Luck: 6 - I'm lucky, but also not that lucky. idk.

Not sure about perks, didn't exactly play the game. ^^

pwnatornr1

Jun 30, 2009
Strength: 3 i'm weak as a moth
Perception: 8 i see alot of things, i can notice details very quickly
Endurance: 8, i'm extremely energetic, not alot of things that can keep me down
Charisma: 9, people always cheer up around me :D
Intelligence: 8 Not to brag, but i'm pretty bright
Agility : 6 i'm pretty speedy
Luck: 7 even though there's no such thing, good things happen to me.
Perks: Sniper,this comes together with the whole perception thing, Swift learner, Teryfing precence (you have no idea what kind of roar i posses), Night person, Animal friend (or what ever it's called, i love animals :)D)
Tag: i have always been friendly, so speech, i love to deal with things the less loud way, so sneak, and if there would be a tag for quick practical thinking i would have it like *that*, but since there isn't, i guess i will go with repair.
Plusminusperkfromfalloutnewvegaswhichidontrememberthenameon: Four eyes. if i'm out of my natural comfy zone, things can happen too fast. My comfy zone being the highest, most camp friendly point on the map.
Precise shot; again, i might be slow sometimes, but i can take out most problems quite precisely if i get a second or two.

KiloFox

Aug 16, 2011
- Strength 6 i'm not very strong, but i'm stronger than i look.
- Perception 7 this would be a point lower if i didn't notice movement so well. i'm terrible at memorization and recognition. but i can see things many others can't
- Endurance 3 actually this stat seems to vary wildly for me. i can walk most anywhere no problem, but running takes a lot out of me. but when i trained with my brother i could run 2 miles twice a day, every day... oh and it had to be under 14 minutes
- Charisma 7 i wonder if 7 is really enough... i'm usually very personable and can be very manipulative when i choose to... i'm just usually an asshole
- Intelligence 7 this should prolly be a point higher, would be a 9 or 10 if i wasn't a nutter. anyway i took Calculus in high school and read the LoTR series (unabridged) in elementary school...
- Agility 9 i'm pretty agile and can get out of most physical situations. i'm also 6'4" so i have REALLY long legs
- Luck 1 i'm likely the unluckiest person ever. it would go negative if allowed.

traits-
Wild Wasteland (i'm a little bit crazy (okay maybe a lot) but i'm smart enough to know it)
Four Eyes (i wear glasses)

Perks-
Confirmed Bachelor
Trigger discipline
Silent running
Light Step
Fast Metabolism
Jury Rigger
maybe others but i can't think of any

excalipoor

Jan 16, 2011
Strength: 8
Perception: 4
Endurance: 6
Charisma: 5
Intelligence: 7
Luck: 10

Traits:
Gifted
Night Person

Perks:
Faster Healing
Mental Block
Scrounger
Swift Learner

Tag Skills:
Unarmed
Melee Weapons
Barter

Those statistics seem a little inflated, but that's just because of Gifted. Incidentally, that's also why my skills are all awful.

exessmirror

Apr 26, 2011
- Strength 4, im not strong because i can bullshit my way out of almost everything.
- Perception 5, i dont really have 20-20 eyesight but i have a nak for subtle things.
- Endurance 4, i have a shitty condition.
- Charisma 9, im pretty charming and ppl say that i am and even that i managed to get them to do stuff they didn't feel the need to do (so to speak).
- Intelligence 8, im a fucking genius.
- Agility 7, im also agile and which came from freerunning.
- Luck 8, im always really really lucky.

traits: sex appeal, small frame

perks: lady's killer, Impartial Mediation, Fortune Finder

tags: speech, deception, persuasion

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
Strength: 5
Perception: 5
Endurance: 4
Intelligence: 6
Agility: 5
Luck: 10

Considering 5 is average, this would probably be about right. I'm a pretty lucky guy, but average in everything else.

Traits: Night person, Fast Metabolism

Euphbug

Mar 31, 2009
Strength: 5 - Average strength, nothing special here.

Perception: 3 - I need glasses so I guess that is a few points off here.

Endurance: 7 - I have always been able to push myself past where I probable should have stopped, so I gave myself a little up on that.

Charisma: 2 - I am a shy nervous person by nature. Tough to make friends and harder to get people to see my way. Not quite 1 since I can do it, it is just hard for me.

Intelligence: 10 - Despite not being a people person, basis knowledge and problem solving is where my strength lies. It is a 10 not because I am the smartest person I know, that is certainly not true, but it is my main stat by far.

Agility: 5 - Average agility, I can move well enough but still nothing special.

Luck: 2 - I am one heck of an unlucky person. Never seem to win anything when it comes down to chance.

So that puts me out to 34 out of 40 points used. Now if this was Fallout I would move 3 of the remaining points in luck, and the other 3 in strength.

I would start with at least this trait:
-Four Eyes (+ 2 Perception while glasses equipped with a -1 to base perception): Because...well I wear glasses anyway.

Don't really feel like messing with perks so I will leave it at this.

ZephrC

Free Cascadia!
Mar 9, 2010
Strength: 7
Perception: 4
Endurance: 8
Charisma: 3
Intelligence: 9
Agility: 3
Luck: 4

For perks I'd say I have Swift Learner, Comprehension, Lead Belly and Strong Back.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Actually booted up New Vegas to double check my work.

Strength: 4 (because lean muscle and little upper-body strength)
Perception: 6 (Because great night vision but I still miss things)
Charisma: 6 (...and people like me)
Intelligence: 4 (I am bad at computers...thank goodness for logic)
Agility: 8 (I AM A NINJA. Serious, ask my friends)
Luck: 7 (I'm unreasonably good at being in the right place at the right time)

I was close to swapping a couple of things around...Perception and Intelligence could both be 5's honestly were it not for my good night vision and, bad memory. Unsure about perks honestly. Fun thread!

GTwander

Mar 26, 2008
Endurance: 4
Charisma: 4
Intelligence: 8
Agility: 6

I'm fairly strong, very perceptive and smart enough, but I smoke, hate people and have always got the short end of the stick in life.

Traits: Jinxed, Heavy Handed
Dunno about perks, but I think I rolled a 'Bloody Mess' at birth. I seen some shit man.

Wolf In A Bear Suit

Jun 2, 2012
I think it's an accurate assessment. I'd have to say my agility is my main asset. I'm quite nimble and quick and certainly not weak for my size
Perception: 8
Endurance: 6
Intelligence: 5
Agility: 9

hoboman29

Jul 5, 2011
Strength: 3
Endurance: 2
Charisma: 8
Intelligence: 10 (makes up for me being as physically intimidating as an orange)
Agility: -1 (If its possible to be that slow)
Luck: 6

Might have gone past the limit for points but I think that's honest about me.
Perks: Swift learner, intimidating presence (I say some pretty brutal things when I'm angry) , educated

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Strength 6
Perception 7
Endurance 6
Charisma 5
Intelligence 6
Agility 5
Luck 5

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
Strength: 4
I can do about five chin-ups but my wrists could be snapped like a twig. :/

Perception: 6 (with Four Eyes trait)
I need my glasses! D:
Of course, I can see when something is amiss...

I've been punched in the face and walked out of it fairly unscathed. Still hurt like a ************, though. :p

I'm shy when it comes to strangers, but if I know you, I won't shut the fuck up! :D

Intelligence: 5
I know I'm not a smart son of a *****, that's for sure. :p

I like to think I'm a fantastic dancer! :D

Luck: 8
I have no goddamn idea I got here with the build I got now! D: