Charisma: 3
Intelligence: 5
Agility: 7
Luck: 7

Mine would be:
- Night Person
- Silent Running
- Light Step

Looks fair, the way I go is to be smart.. not the strongest but to be smart. Hence the 7 on luck, you need a little luck if you are not the thoughest

Floggo

Mar 30, 2010
- Strength: 8
- Perception: 5
- Endurance: 6
- Charisma: 5
- Intelligence: 5
- Agility: 7
- Luck: 3

Perks - Light feet, Iron Fist.

DrunkenMonkey

Sep 17, 2012
I wonder how many people looked at the title of this thread, and thought to themselves something along the lines of stupidity or mental retardation?

Mine is
S-4
P-7
E-6
C-4
I-5
A-6
L-9

-grim reaper sprint

That's how I try and line it up anyway. Luck is the most important factor in life and in video games in my opinion.

LiberalSquirrel

Social Justice Squire
Jan 3, 2010
Why not. This could be fun.

Strength: 3 - I'm weak. I admit it.
Perception: 8 - I'm an INTP, what can I say? Perception, in all meanings, is one of my strengths.
Endurance: 2 - I'm asthmatic. Yep.
Charisma: 6 - Despite being an introvert, I've been told that I'm quite charming... when I want to be.
Intelligence: 8 - Yeah, I'm smart. Good grades when I was in school, good practical intelligence, and a wide breadth of knowledge.
Agility: 5 - I'm an ex-dancer, so I'm very agile... but I quit dancing because of an injured knee that still restricts my movement. I split the difference.
Luck: 3 - I'm pretty unlucky. My brother and I always get several scratch-off lottery tickets for Christmas. In 22 years, I have never won. My brother has won something every year.

As for my perks: Swift Learner and Comprehension, definitely. And perhaps Terrifying Presence: I have been told that my death glares can send shivers down spines.

And, due to a lot of jokes about me having a male harem, I suppose I should add Black Widow too.

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
Strength: 5
Perception: 8
Endurance: 5
Charisma: 3
Intelligence: 7
Agility: 5
Luck: 5

Perks/traits: Night Person, Living Anatomy, Chem Resistant.

SuperSuperSuperGuy

Jun 19, 2010
Strength: 3
Endurance: 3
Charisma: 4
Intelligence: 9
Luck: -2 (so bad, it gives my enemies +2 to luck)

Perks:
Light Step (while I have never come across landmines in real life, my footsteps are unusually soft, mostly because I hate loud footsteps)
Swift Learner
Comprehension

If I could go with a fourth perk, I'd go with Jinxed.

Bigbomb94

Sep 3, 2011
Strength:4
Perception:7
Endurance:2
Charisma:5
Intelligence:6
Agility:5
Luck:6

Traits: Small Frame
Perks: Scoundrel, Night Person

J4RD

I didn't pay for this?
Jan 4, 2010
JochemHippie said:
7 Strength, I do a lot of physical work, so I'm not by any means weak.
4 Perception, I'm a naturally chaotic person and stuff often slips my attention.
7 Endurance, I'm very hardy.
6 Charisma, Nothing special, but I am quite the party animal.
4 Intelligence, No, I'm not that smart.
4 Agility, I'm clumsy..
6 Luck, I'm unlucky with a lot off stuff, but very lucky with others. Not much of a middle ground there.
Holy shit. I've seen at least a half dozen of these threads on various forums, and you are literally the first person to give yourself less than a five. You're my new favorite person.

This isn't so much to say "Lulz ur dum bro," but rather to point out that people probably have a tendency to over-estimate their intelligence.

Anyway, here are mine.

Strength: 5
Perception: 4
Endurance: 4
Charisma: 6
Intelligence: 5
Agility: 5
Luck: 8

Perks / Traits: Four Eyes, Good Natured.

zerragonoss

Oct 15, 2009
strength 6
perception 8
endurance 5
charisma 6
intelligence 8
agility 4
luck 10

with gifted (+1 all stats -10%skills and -5 skill points per level) and Good Natured traits from fallout 2

Tinygiant

Feb 16, 2011
S - 7: I'm just a big dude. Comes with the territory.
P - 5: Give me a situation or a conundrum, I'll come up with a solution. Don't expect me to read a person terribly well.
E - 4: I'm not terribly tough. I also tend to give up easily.
C - 7: People seem to like me. No real idea why.
I - 8: Dual major in 5 years in math and psych with a teaching certificate? Not too bad.
A - 4: Fairly agile for a big guy.
L - 4: Born in a good situation, downhill since.

Traits:
Good Natured
One In A Million

Perks:
Swift Learner
Terrifying Presence
Comprehension

EboMan7x

Jul 20, 2009
Strength: 4
Charisma: 5
Intelligence: 10

I use the Traits Small Frame to get the plus to agility, and I use the Four Eyes perk and always where Glasses and hat that raises perception by 1.

I likes sniping, and skill points.

Frankster

Space Ace
Mar 13, 2009
Strength: 6 I hit hard.
Perception: 6 Can be a right sneaky git but doubt can match a serious outdoor enthusiast.
Endurance: 6 Few good punches to the head will do me in but enjoy walking long distances.
Charisma: 5 Hit and miss when it comes to charisma.
Intelligence: 5 Dont reckon myself as exceptionallt bright or dim. Got good grades in uni if that counts for anything but its nothing more then having patience to write essay imho.
Agility: 5 Not really fast nor slow.
Luck: 6 A few lucky breaks here and there.

Perks: Night person, Nerd rage!

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_3_perks Link to perks btw.

TeletubbiesGolfGun

Sep 7, 2012
jesus..i think people are misunderstanding and are putting what they pick in-game..

otherwise, there are some strong/smart as fuck escapist out there, fucking 8? you'd be benching fucking cars.

too bad there is nothing to compare to, so everyone's stats are subjective/rationalized differently.

OT:

Strength: 7 (i work out decent enough and people tell me that i look ripped for my size..plus I do about 3x the rate/amount of work as some co-workers when working)
Perception: 8 (perfect vision, and i notice smells often twice as fast as anyone around me, and a boss driver..would seem perceptive to me)
Endurance: 4 (used to probably be a 9, but don't have time to play sports as much anymore and my cardio has been shot to hell, so don't consider myself fit in that manner)
charisma: 5 (good looking enough and when i want to i can generally charm myself into/out of situations)
intelligence: 6 (i've learned so much throughout college, but definitely there is a ton more to learn out there, and i'm pretty lazy to boot so not going to flex my e-penis about that)
agility: 8 (always been quick on my feet, anytime i play sports i tend to get the most steals/interceptions for whatever we are playing)
luck: 2 (i'm pretty unlucky, and when combined with my laziness it tends to get me in trouble over the smallest of things)

edit:

perks- 1)friend of the night
2)travel light
3)math wrath

(not extremely useful, but probably the most realistic when giving myself perks that reflect me)

GTwander

Mar 26, 2008
EboMan7x said:
Charisma: 5
Intelligence: 10

I use the Traits Small Frame to get the plus to agility, and I use the Four Eyes perk and always where Glasses and hat that raises perception by 1.

I likes sniping, and skill points.
Take a point out of intel.
(Sorry, I couldn't help myself)

Brainpaint

Sep 28, 2011
Strength: 5 (I can lift a lot of heavy things with relative ease if the rest of my body was able to let me. I won or drew a few fights as a teen with brute strength.)
Perception: 10 (I can smell things when a lot of other people can't.)
Endurance: 4 (Small things bother me but big things won't. I often tell my parents that they should worry when I don't complain about an injury because I'll probably not notice it or be too fascinated by it to say anything.)
Charisma: 5 (I'm very competent for a person with Asperger's. I'm very good at negotiating but when meeting people for the first time or after a while eye contact fails HARD.)
Intelligence: 10 (My parents actually tried to hold me back from learning too much as a toddler in case I became too advanced but it still happened anyway, was in top classes at the start for everything in High School. Now I'm trying to teach myself Japanese. I have no idea why people think it's so hard.)
Agility: 2 (I've been struggling with various forms of anaemia and hypothyroidism for years. I can barely manage going up the stairs some days. No wonder I'm obese.)
Luck: 1 (Aspergers, Tourettes, brain-damage, kidney problems and more... I'm not even going into the emotional scars left behind from other things.)

Yoshemo

Jun 23, 2009
Strength - 3 I'm pretty wimpy when it comes to physical strength
Perception - 6 I can see pretty good, even without my glasses
Endurance - 5 I have a very high pain tolerance but I might not have great stamina when it comes to sprinting
Charisma - 7 I have a weird ability to get most people to like me, even if they disagree with me about stuff. Plus I'm a good leader (even though I hate being one)
Intelligence - 8 Above average iq, double science major and I looooooove physics and chemistry
Agility - 6 I almost never fall down and I can dodge really well
Luck - 5 I have terrible luck at minor things (games, coin tosses, etc) but in the long run, everything seems to turn out in my favor

Perks: Confirmed Bachelor, Four Eyes, Good Natured, Animal Friend, and Night person

lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
Easy

Perception: 9 (My sense of smell is unreal.
Charisma: 2 (I'm an asshole, and I generally dislike talking to most people)
Intelligence: 7
Agility: 4
Luck: 9 (Oh hell I am lucky sometimes)

Nickolai77

Apr 3, 2009
Strength: 6 - I try to do some exercise each evening, so i'm probably ever so slightly stronger than your average Joe.

Perception: 3: I'm short-sighted and only wear glasses when i need to, so i can't rate my perception skills very high. I also struggle to filter out background noise from a conversation i might be having in a loud environment, making conversations awkward sometimes.

Endurance: 5: Don't do much in terms of cardio exercise, but at least i a have a healthy weight and build, so average here.

Charisma: 7: I get the impression that many people view me in a positive light and i'm well regarded as a "nice guy". I'm a natural introvert but i can take the lead if the situation requires it, and i'm quite empathetic towards other peoples feelings- most of the time. If i could talk more (i have this problem of running out of things to say) then i would rate my charisma as higher.

Intelligence: 7: I've just started studying for a masters degree now, so it feels safe to say i have an above-average intelligence. I'd rate my intelligence as higher if i was better at mental maths though.

Agility: 3: Whilst i'm quite quick on my feet, i'm a clumsy oath most of the time.

Luck: 2: Aside from the family i was born into, i've never really regarded myself as a very lucky person.

Perks:

Gun nut, Comprehension, Educated.

A Raging Emo

Apr 14, 2009
Let's think.

Strength: 6
Perception: 6
Charisma: 7
Intelligence: 6
Luck: 1