wierdman51

Apr 24, 2009
dragon_of_red said:
1- Fairy Tail.
2- Bleach
3- Death Note
4- Cowboy Bebop
5- Hellsing
bleach is oon my weekly manga wathlist, its released online weekly by a single chapter, so i read it online, deathnote i finfihsed, its absolutely amazing, fairy tale is also on the weekly updates so im reading that on, there should be a new chapter on friday. and OM sady doesnt have hellsing or cowboy bebop in manga form. so sad.

Space Cowgirl

Oct 21, 2009
Going in no particular order:

1.) Death Note
2.) Fullmetal Alchemist
3.) Naruto
4.) Hellsing (Any and all!)
5.) Cowboy Bebop

I have more to list but ya asked for the top five, so there ya go.

Nicragomi

Jul 12, 2009
1. Code Geass (I dunno, something about incest relationships and big breasts that just give me butterflies :D)
2. Death Note
3. Rurouni Kenshin
4. Fullmetal Alchemist
5. Bible Black (Fnar! Fnar!)

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
In no particular order...

1. Gurren Lagann
2. Monster
3. Bleach
4. Death Note
5. Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro

Honorable Mention: Rosario + Vampire/Capu 2

Vlane

Sep 14, 2008
1. Lucky Star
2. Cowboy Bebop
3. Trigun
4. Hellsing
5. Death Note (even though if became worse after episode 15)

The honorable mention goes to Elfenlied because of episode 9 where you find out something about Lucy's past.

GodsAndFishes

Mar 22, 2009
1: Gurren Lagann
2: Code Geass
3: Macross frontier
4: Cowboy Bebop
5: Bleach (thats just there as I couldn't think of any others)

ZlagarX

Sep 15, 2009
1:One Piece!!
2:Naruto (the original not shippuden)
3:Bleach
4:Naruto Shippuden
5:Death note (untill L died then I stoped watching)

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
1. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
2. Clannad
3. Ouran High School Host Club
4. Eureka 7
5. Code Geass

Proteus214

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2009
Cowboy Bebop
FLCL
Elfen Lied

I don't really have any more. I haven't seen any others that I liked as much as those three.

Mr.Governor

Nov 10, 2009
1)Hellsing Ultimate/OVA
2)Hellsing Ultimate/OVA
3)Hellsing Ultimate/OVA
4)Hellsing Ultimate/OVA
5)Hellsing Ultimate/OVA
There are nazis in the anime so its awesome.

Dugarel

Jan 5, 2009
Lets see...
1.Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
2.Code Geass R1 and R2
3.Elfen Leid
4.Gundam 00
5.Neon Genesis Evangelion

Many, Many more but these sum up my favorites the best

Carboncrown

Oct 17, 2009
Highlander: The Search for Vengeance was fucking awesome. But it's a movie.

This is pretty hard, but in no particular order:
-Great Teatcher Onizukai
-Death Note
-Cowboy Bepop
-Hellsing
-Full Metal Alchemist

Honorable mentions:
-Avatar, for not sucking despite being American
-Tengenn Toppa Gurren Lagann, for Kamina
-Pokemon.
-Trigun, for having the worst looking main character, ever, yet being awesome.

EDIT:
ZlagarX said:
5:Death note
(untill L died then I stoped watching)
See what i did there?

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
1. Cowboy Bebop
2. Eureka 7
3. Scrapped Princess
4. The Big O
5. Gurren Lagann

Full Metal Alchemist got pushed off the list because the series does NOT compare to the Manga.

The Real Sandman

Oct 12, 2009
I'm not one for animes. Simply because most of them (mainly the newer ones) seem rather samey, but mostly because they just don't appeal to me all that much. [small](I really hope to God some fanchild fuck tard won't go into a blind fury after reading that last sentance and spew his/her favorite animes at me. To which I feel inclined to let them know that if they decide to, I won't give a shit.)[/small]

However there are certain animes that really struck a chord in me, so here they are.

Sharp writting, great twists, and zombie cowboys with hand cannons. Definetly a mafia story worth watching.

P.S....skip the game.

Don't let the DVD box art fool you. This is one of the craziest, funniest, and wrongest(?) animes ever made.

One of the few animes that blends edge-of-your-seat action and laugh-out-loud comedy perfectly.

Oh and the story is pretty good too.

Seriously. I'm surprised not many people have even heard of this. The story, writting and characters are great, it's funny as hell, ridiculously action packed, and Sibuxiang [http://mediaserver-2.vuodatus.net/g/6/649/1251498722_img-d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e.jpg] is one of the best side-kicks ever.

This isn't my all time favorite anime just because of it's interesting story and characters, sharp writting, beautiful art and animation, or for the fact that J (the big dude with- the back ground in the hat) is a total bad ass (Boma, the wolf dude to left, is pretty cool too). But mostly because Heat Guy J takes virtually all of the cliches I can't stand about animes and curb stomps them. For starters, it's a newer anime that's NOT about a party of magic samurai-ninja-mech piolets (who also go to high school) trying to defeat an evil empire/ancient evil/Hitler wanna-be. All of the chicks who dress like sluts, are. The one female character who talks like a sqeaky 10-year-old, is one (she has a potty mouth too). The one guy who fights only with a sword and slices bullets and shit is believably physically able to do so (he's not some random guy who can pull awesome ninja powers out of his ass basically). I could go on with this but all you really neeed to know is that this is the anime that made me slightly more interested in animes. So if you've already been a fan of animes and havn't watched this(or Soul Hunter), shame on you. If your not a fan, give Heat Guy J a shot.

sonicmaster1989

Dec 6, 2008
Big O
Ruiyoni Kenshin
S-cry-ed
Hellsing Ultimate
Cowboy Bebop

PS- Anyone who loves Gundam Wing should play this drinking game. You have to take a shot everytime someone says "What?! A gundam?!

Mistermixmaster

Aug 4, 2009
1. D. Gray-man
2. Bleach
3. Dragonball series

yeah... I'm kinda new to anime, and my friends told me to watch Death Note when I'm done with D. Gray-man (which I probably will). And I love Bleach (so far, only on episode 109 though it may go both ways). And Dragonball was the first one I ever watched, when I was 10-11 years old.

Also open to any recommendations :p

Deviluk

Jul 1, 2009
1.Code Geass
2.Linebarrel of Iron
3.Skip Beat
4.Goshuushosama Ninimiya-kun
5.To Love-ru

faceless chick

Sep 19, 2009
No top 5, here's a top 10:
slayers (all of them)