When Has A Game Made You Angry??

CrashTestZombie

Mar 13, 2009
Quite a few games make me rage. Assassin's Creed stands out mostly because I almost broke my controller in rage.

I was doing one of the informant (or whatever they're called) missions where you have to kill the guards that have seen your fellow assassins or something. I kept failing the mission because the guards would spot me from miles away. Fuckers.

Anywho, I finally memorized every guard path that I needed to in order to complete the mission. I kill the guards and start making my way back by using the HOLD A TO NOT BE SEEN function. And that's when I saw it.

One of those drunken assholes that push you when you dare so much as think about them. It was like a horrible train wreck. Into an orphanage. I couldn't do anything to stop it - just watch and pray for the best.

He pushed me into a guard of all things. And, of course, the guard shouted "ASSASSIN!!!!!!!1" which ended up costing me the mission. Never before have I stared at my screen with the intent to kill.

LooK iTz Jinjo

Feb 22, 2009
MW2 Multiplayer, Brink and the game in general, Gears of War 2 and the announcement of Halo 4. This is just in the last couple of weeks.

Leole

Jul 24, 2010
When a trophy/achievement includes "Beating the game on the Hardest Difficulty setting" and/or "Beat all challenges on Gold/Platinum (I'm looking at you, Prototype)"

Beating the game on Hard is OK, but when the game has 12 difficulty settings, there's a huge chance the last one is instead of being challenging, is just trial and error perfect bullshit.

Take Mass Effect 2 Insanity Trophy as an example, I'm currently doing my playthrough as a Sentinel Evil Shepard (First name, Fagballs) doing fairly well, and I cannot express how unbelievable annoying Scions are. They are, by all means, the hardest mob in all the ME2 universe.

There's one specific part in Horizon I remember redoing at LEAST 10 times because it had 2 Scions and an endless spawn of Husks (Which in Insanity, cannot be killed with Throw or Pull, since they have FUCKING ARMOR). I had to literally glitch the game to get through that specific part.

Stand near the door, to the left, and you can see a Scion aiming at a wall. Shoot Warp 25 times, and he dies. Go to the right side of the door, and you can see the other Scion, 25 Warps again, and you're done. I was so far away from them, their AI wouldn't trigger, so they were easy kills.

In short, fuck indie difficulty settings, I like Easy, Normal and Hard, and that's how it's supposed to be.

Deathninja19

Dec 7, 2009
Bayonetta and it's bloody Stone awards, it's not my fault you base a game on dodging and then have unavoidable and cheap attacks.

Luke Maton

Apr 21, 2011
Final Fantasy X-2
When you have to move the band people onto the bridge of the ship. Especially the one that runs around in circles. took me 45 minutes -_-

Warlord211

May 8, 2011
L3m0n_L1m3 said:
Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer.

Ugh.

Also, Brink, and its terrible AI.
pretty much this. I usually only get mad at FPS's and usually only in multiplayer.

Warlord211

May 8, 2011
martintox said:
Halo 4. It wasn't even released and already it pisses me off. The previous Halo games were already overrated but seriously,why a fourth one? The point of the third was to FINISH THE FIGHT. Halo 3 didn't have a perfect ending,but it had an ENDING.
No it had a cliffhanger. If thats what you call an ending then you probably don't play any sequels because you probably think they are finished after the first game.

NZpablo

G-mans Henchman
Mar 30, 2011
Borderlands. pretty pissed off at how shoddy it was when it came out. Also the f*cking end.
the end, the big treasure that the game had been going on about for the entire game didn't exist. It was just a big boss. and he gave crap loot.

NZpablo

G-mans Henchman
Mar 30, 2011
GraveeKing said:
-One normal day in tf2, above average happiness as I realize you've finally got enough scrap-
-makes a decent hat, suddenly the game crashes, computer freezes up and I come back 5minutes later to find no metal or hat ._.-
I feel your pain.

Mr_Universal

Jun 29, 2009
Lost planet...Not that it is very hard, but basically the whole game is a time trial, and I do not like getting rushed into killing enemies just so that I don´t freeze to death myself....that´s BS

Mallefunction

Feb 17, 2011
Pretty much every time a game 'grades' me I get pissed off. I want to be able to play a level the way I want to, screws up and all. I don't want letter/number scores applied after every level telling me that I fucked up when I came to just enjoy the experience.

DSK-

May 13, 2010
Black Ops when I first got it on PC (terrible it was) and BC2, a pretty boring and somewhat infuriating game on the whole.

DethKid

Feb 16, 2011
did anyone get a little annoyed at fallout: new vegas when you opened/picked a door and then it swung out wildly forcing you into the corner of the room getting stuck...

just saying it kinda ruined the immersion...

epically great game though