When Yellowstone Erupts, what is your plan?

BushMonstar

Jan 25, 2012
I'll be more worried when Mt. Rainier erupts, as that is one of the most dangerous dormant volcanoes on earth, and I live close to it.

Da pyro man 999

Aug 24, 2009
Being in East Anglia, i'm not sure how badly i'll be effected by the ash fallout, but as for the aftermath, i would probably store up on really warm cloths, mini gas cookers, a tonne of books, tinned food and a few hundred gallons of pepsi max should see me through the fallout comfortably.

Oh, and water, i better stock up on that to.

AlexWinter

Jun 24, 2009
mrhappy1489 said:
Considering Australia is thousands of kilometers away, the most I'll have to worry about is the possibility of some damned refugees coming in and takin are JOBS!
Damned refugees coming in and taking are JOBS!

Coming in and taking are JOBS!

Taking are jobs!

ARE JOBS!

ARE JOBS!!!!!!!

OT: Survival of the fittest unfortunately.

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
I live in Western Europe.
assuming the new ice age is going to cover The Netherlands I will sell my summer clothes and get a parka and winter proof my house.

M0rp43vs

Most Refined Escapist
Jul 4, 2008
Virgin sacrifice, of course. Always the answer
By that I mean, send wave after wave of fat virgins into the crater to clog up the hole.

Will it work?
Hell no, but I'm sure it'll be funny and who knows? maybe the fire god will be pleased with my offering

lokun489

Jun 3, 2010
Too much acid smoke. Yellowstone upon eruption would put enough smoke to cover the world. No one will live unless they live underground

Enigma Syndrome

Jun 5, 2008
Well I live about 30 miles from Mount Rainier and 60 miles from Mount St. Helens.

Yellowstone is the least of my worries.

Shidira

May 2, 2010
I live on the eastern side of Wyoming, so being only about 200 miles (or ~330 kilometers if you prefer) from Yellowstone, I plan on not suffering and dying instantly if it were to erupt.

Knife-28

Oct 10, 2009
An original 'What will you do when X happens' thread? On my Escapist?
All joking aside, I live in Australia. If I can survive the wasps, mosquitoes, crocodiles, snakes, jellyfish, spiders ect, I think I can survive this.

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
I live in Canada, so judging from the maps I look up regarding Ash Fall Zones, I should be pretty safe. Granted the ash will probably block out the sun for a bit and cause food shortages with a colder winter than usual.

If I'm wrong however, I'll watch a movie with my Dad one last time and wait for death.