When's the last time you had sex?

marcooos

Shit Be Serial Cray
Nov 18, 2009
Never....
My dick operates on a different plane of existance subtly influencing everything I do,
Yet never interacting with anyone

viranimus

Thread killer
Nov 20, 2009
4 years ago this month and even the last time was not good. Ive been free to have sex again for a year and a half now but really after everything I went through the last decade I really am not ready willing and able to endure the insanity required to have sex again. So honestly Im pretty content to be alone right now. Least its cheaper this way.

DeepComet5581

Mar 30, 2010
20 minutes ago.

Oh wait, you mean with an ACTUAL person?

Ummm....

I'll get back to you on that one.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
last week.... other women will understand why there's that one week when sexx is a no-no, right girls!

archvile93

Sep 2, 2009
Well today's Monday so that would mean it was I've never had any. It just seems like it would cost way too much time and resources. Besides, it can't be that great anyway.

bandman232

Jun 27, 2010
M920CAIN said:
lisadagz said:
About a month before my boyfriend dumped me 'cause he didn't want to have sex with me any more. Soooo... about month and a half ago. Suffice to say I'm obsessively checking myself out in the mirror every day trying to figure out if I suddenly got ugly or something...

Although seeing some people's answers I see I can't really complain, I think I'm due for a dry spell.
Um.. well if he broke off with you because he didn't like how you look anymore I think it's best to say that he wasn't worth your time. Then again... if you feel like u need to get fit.. try some exercises just to make ur morale go up.
I've tried that and exercising just makes me tired and painful, and me not feeling good about my self.

Captcha: Love is Blind. I my case, I wish this was true T_T

Tsun Tzu

Feuer! Sperrfeuer! Los!
Legacy
Jul 19, 2010
Country
Free-Dom
Few months ago. In a relationship, but, yeah, just haven't really wanted to.

My sex drive has fallen into the basement level in recent years. Which sucks since I'm only 24. :D

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
Never. I don't bash the bishop either. And I'm not giving a fuck (hurr) about it at the moment. It's something that'll come, I guess.

I would go into negative numbers, but then I would be challenging myself.

Kragg

Mar 30, 2010
Colour-Scientist said:
Phasmal said:
I dont even get a gap week on mine. And it stops my periods. I don't like going so long without having one, thats why I'm coming off it for a bit.
That's really strange, what kind of pill are you on?
uhm is that normal? never heard of a pill like that before, is that even safe? i thought your body needed that production to like ... keep the machine working o_O

Kuilui

Apr 1, 2010
Never, well in this life anyway. Past life probably...So I'll assume somewhere between 50-100+ years ago? Makes me smirk to see the differences in time between the girls and guys here.

Powereaver

Apr 25, 2010
Sex? what is this obscure thing? *checks dictionary* the sexual bonding of 2 or more people.... never heard of it!

M920CAIN

May 24, 2011
bandman232 said:
M920CAIN said:
lisadagz said:
About a month before my boyfriend dumped me 'cause he didn't want to have sex with me any more. Soooo... about month and a half ago. Suffice to say I'm obsessively checking myself out in the mirror every day trying to figure out if I suddenly got ugly or something...

Although seeing some people's answers I see I can't really complain, I think I'm due for a dry spell.
Um.. well if he broke off with you because he didn't like how you look anymore I think it's best to say that he wasn't worth your time. Then again... if you feel like u need to get fit.. try some exercises just to make ur morale go up.
I've tried that and exercising just makes me tired and painful, and me not feeling good about my self.

Captcha: Love is Blind. I my case, I wish this was true T_T
Well, trying to exercise by yourself can get tedious and boring. Surely you can find a few friends/colleagues willing to do the same. Make a habit of it during the weekends or something. It doesn't have to be jogging or doing push-ups/pull-ups...etc. maybe cycling? (personally love riding bycicles) or playing a sport for fun (soccer, rugby, basketball... whatever), not competition of course. I think exercising is best done when you don't think of it was exercising. It has to become more of a hobby... like gaming :D.

geK0

Jun 24, 2011
Come to think of it... it's been about a year and a half : \
I don't see many people......

Shifty

Apr 21, 2011
Bout two hours ago with a girl I meet every now and again for some fun.. not a hooker before anyone comments. It was only alright, we met up more out of boredom more than anything else.
Other than that I was on holiday there 2 weeks ago and was pleasantly suprised with myself with my carrying on. I suppose on holiday situations you lose a lot of what holds you back at home, I actually scored at one stage by chatting to one girl in the bar for half an hour and then straight up asking if she wanted to come back to my place.
EDIT:
I am not a stud or anything. The longest I went without having sex was about two years after losing my virginity and it lasted around a year. It didn't bother me two much. I do enjoy sex (insert cheeky grin and a wink) but I don't understand the pressure to have loads of it constantly that society puts on people. Not having sex does not make a person any less masculine or feminine. Also still having your virginity does not mean you are better or worse than anyone same as having loads of sex does not make you better or worse than anybody.