When's the last time you had sex?

Nimcha

Dec 6, 2010
MelasZepheos said:
Nimcha said:
krazykidd said:
Nimcha said:
A little over a week ago. But that was with three people so I think I'll be good for a little while longer...
At the same time?
Including me, yes.
This is one of those quotes that you can never respond to without sounding slightly skeevy (especially if it's a guy saying it to a girl, but that's a whole other kettle of fish)

But I just have to.

Sorry, it won't happen again.
That's fine, I will gladly accept your high five!

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Me and miss Palm have a very handy relationship. Wait, with a woman? not yet. I don't like anyone that much to form a deep emotional bond witty them.

Amberella

Super Sailor Moon
Jan 23, 2010
It's been almost a year! My fiancé and I are in a long distance relationship so we only get to be together a couple times a year. But the last time I was with him was June 2011, when he proposed. :) So we have a lot to make up for! I sure hope he's ready for me! I have ideas of just staying at the airport hotel when I fly over and getting it on there! I don't know if I could wait to be intimate with him for long...

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
St. Patty's day. Or night, to be more accurate. Then a little extra the morning after, before I got up and made her muffins. Since then, I've kind been busy focusing on other things. I'll get back around to it soon, I imagine. I'm in no hurry, though.

Bernzz

Assumed Lurker
Legacy
Mar 27, 2009
Country
Australia
Weekend before the one just gone.

And probably not for a while now, because as of the weekend just gone I'm single now. Fun stuff.

Datsle said:
Belaam said:
Yesterday. With two kids under 4 years old, we have to make the most of nap time.
That sounds so wrong.
Cannot stop laughing.

Lord_Gremlin

Apr 10, 2009
It's been almost 2 years now since the last time. Duh, been too busy with my job and getting a degree, no free time to sustain any kind of relationship. I haven't had any vacations for 4 years now too... It's kinda wondrous that I manage to find time for games at all.

Soviet Steve

May 23, 2009
trooper6 said:
Istvan said:
Almost seven years ago now. I should probably keep better track of it, oh well.
Um...let me think...I think I'm about the same number of years as you. Seven or Eight years, I reckon. It's been so long I think I'm a virgin again.
It's been so long that I no longer care too much about it.
Oh it'll be fine, just break into some women's changing rooms when the urge comes on, human police can't touch us for fear of setting off a diplomatic incident.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vulcan_%28Star_Trek%29#Mating_drive

captcha: ding a ling

deserteagleeye

Sep 8, 2010
There's that word again. I swear it's like some one just made up that word to mess with my head. I can make up words too y'know. Fellatio.....uh, Canada.

Powereaver

Apr 25, 2010
Nimcha said:
Bara_no_Hime said:
So a four-way? Those are always fun. Was it a two-couple situation, or something more complex?
No, just boring old three-way. :p
As long as it was literally both at the same time.. i think that makes it far more interesting .. then a boring old three-way :p haha *dirty mind deactivate*