Where are you now?

jamez525

Wasting His Title
Oct 4, 2009
So fellow escapists, where are you right now? And what should you be doing? I myself am at school in the last of 5 hours of business studies and the escapist is the only thing keeping me sane.

e2density

Dec 25, 2009
I am in front of my computer, at home, eating a chocolate chip muffin and drinking chocolate milk, ready to head off to school in 15 minutes.

Tiny116

The Cheerful Pessimist
May 6, 2009
i am in the library, i have been every day for 3 months...this god damned to hell dissertation...
6 days left!
*can see the light at the end of the tunnel...just*

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
On my couch in my living room. I'm just passing time waiting for the delivery man to show up and get my package.

What I should be doing is looking for a job. Meh, I'll do it some other time.

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
I am... at home, in my room, under my bed, typing away at the computer.
Currently, I am not meant to be doing anything anyway.
I may go look for something to help with in a minute.

Melancholy_Ocelot

Feb 2, 2009
http://mail.colonial.net/~hkaiter/astronomyimages09/Spiral%20Galaxy.jpg
I'm right aboooouuuut there.

In all seriousness though I'm at work. 7:30 - 3:30 Mon through Fri.

GnomeThief

Apr 9, 2009
I'm in my room eating breakfast and dreading going to school on a miserable gray Thursday morning.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
Just got home from the library, with a bag full of books and copied articles. I have a scientific research paper due on Monday and a presentation on Wednesday, so go figure what I should be doing right now. -.-

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
I am currently in my bed, on my laptop, playing Fallout 3 and I should be...doing something more constructive then this.

Vampire cat

Apocalypse Meow
Apr 21, 2010
Working. At work... Ok, I'm sitting on my ass behind the counter and chatting with people while trolling forums and listening to music. My work is easy work XD.

Layz92

May 4, 2009
I'm at my computer in my room at midnight studying (more like rereading notes) because I have a exam tomorrow.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
On the sofa in my living room. I should be doing four pieces of coursework, all in for tomorrow, and then reading through (and proofreading) a script for a friend, then editing a short film (if the guy who captured the footage can get it to me today), then start working on a banner, a desktop wallpaper, and finishing a game project that I've had going on-and-off for the past year.

Yeah, there's a lot of stuff I should be doing. Oh well, better get to work. We7 should help, at least...

Emberwolf

Mar 7, 2010
I'm home alone, still in my PJs, watching 'Private Life of Sherlock Holmes' and planning my next games blog update.
My hair and *shudder* make-up are spot on, making the whole scene a little more surreal. I have to go to work in an hour (damned if I'm putting on a crisp white shirt before I have to with MY track record)

GodsAndFishes

Mar 22, 2009
I am in my university accomodation looking at my presentation which I have to do for tomorrow and being distracted by games in the background.