Where Did You get Your Avatar

arsenicCatnip

Jan 2, 2010
Sleekgiant was kind enough to make this for me from a bigger gif that I had. <3 The character is Baby!Dave from MS Paint Adventures: Homestuck.

Warforger

Apr 24, 2010
http://www.massive.se/games/ground-control-series/

I got it from my love of Ground Control, its from a art pic.

Of course ingame it doesn't look like that.

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
Ok, I don't understand this... I see this thread literally every other week, and there are other threads I see more often then that (like the "which game has the best music" one), and nobody says anything. But for things that I see once every few months they get bombarded with "use the search bar" or "ugh this thread again" comments...

OT: Photoshop.

Yoshi-Pop

Apr 1, 2009
It's a picture of me restringing a friend of mine's guitar for him back when I had my long hair.

Blatherscythe

Oct 14, 2009
Funnyjunk.com Their in a crisis, first it was trolls, then reposts, then 4Chan, then Adin, then the Designer and the comic book makers. I only go on their to see if they have anything truely funny left.

Endocrom

Apr 6, 2009
Timesplitters 3 promotional art, made by me to IGN standards of non-assy/non-boxy/transparent

K4RN4GE911

Apr 27, 2010
Nouw said:
I got it from the internet. Or more specifically, a Miniseries called Band Of Brothers
LMAO! I loved that show. I also remember that scene clearly in my head, and I gotta say, your avatar is just damn hilarious.

Wardnath

Dec 27, 2009
My latest avatar is derived from death metal band Circle of Dead Children's latest album, Psalm of the Grand Destroyer, which looks like the following:

It's a damn fine slab of death metal, too. :D

-Samurai-

Oct 8, 2009
Mine is a symbol called the Keywork, used by the band Coheed and Cambria, my favorite band. I took the Keywork, and added in the cover art for their first album, The Second Stage Turbine Blade, which is my favorite album.

GrimTuesday

May 21, 2009
Mine is a picture of Sean Bean as Ned Stark. I just changed it today, the picture was just released by HBO on sunday.

Dapper Ninja

Aug 13, 2008
Mine's Damon Gant's epic stare of doom from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. I found the GIF somewhere in a 200-page thread about Gant "raep"-ing everyone (long story) on an Ace Attorney fan-site called Court Records. I just edited and resized it into a close-up for my avatar.