Where do you buy your games at?

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
Amazon for titles that are popular/easily found.
eBay for harder to find titles.
Play-Asia for imports.

Janus Vesta

Mar 25, 2008
Furburt said:
The main place would be Steam, but as for shops, either GAME, or a strange little used game place in Dublin which is run by a twitchy fellow with a huge beard.
Could you give the location of such a shop? I've been looking for used GBA and Xbox games for a while. It'd be worth a trip to the city to get some.

On topic: I buy my games either at Xtravision in my village or GAME or if I have money in my bank account I mght buy a steam game, but my PC can barely run games any more.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Online, at whatever shop I find it cheapest. What can I say, I like getting good deals. Sadly, the 2 local brick and mortar stores (not even proper gameshops) don't give me those. Sometimes Steam for smaller games or insane deals.

Janus Vesta

Mar 25, 2008
Furburt said:
Janus Vesta said:
Furburt said:
The main place would be Steam, but as for shops, either GAME, or a strange little used game place in Dublin which is run by a twitchy fellow with a huge beard.
Could you give the location of such a shop? I've been looking for used GBA and Xbox games for a while. It'd be worth a trip to the city to get some.
Talbot Street, across from the Independent Building. It's a small shop with black tiles on the front.
Thanks, I'll have to check it out.

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
GAME, for the reward card and pre-orders, CeX for the cheap games that are second hand and also awesome.

I ignore Gamestation completely as they are bad with trade-ins, bad with their 'deals' and they are still selling MW1 for £40.

Akihiko

Raincoat Killer
Aug 21, 2008
Shop.to or GAME/Gameplay for pre-orders, unless another site has a cheaper price or has a pre-order bonus.

Playasia or Yesasia for Asian imports.

Videogamesplus.ca for American imports.

Steam when there's a sale.

Ebay for old/hard to get games.

BlindMessiah94

The 94th Blind Messiah
Nov 12, 2009
I avoid retail stores like the plague usually. Whenever I shop at EB games I feel like I've lost a part of my soul.

I shop at a local gameshop here, they treat me well and give me deals because I spend so much on games there.

Otherwise its Ebay or Steam.