Where do you buy your games at?

Deadlock Radium

Mar 29, 2009
Play.com because the prices are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY lower than the prices in Norway.
Local stores because sometimes the games I want is out of stock on Play.com.
Steam in some cases when there are good offers.
Lefdal (Norwegian electronics-store) when Play.com is too expensive.
And even sometimes [SUB]The horrible[/SUB] Elkjop when there is no other option. [SUB]God how I hate that store.[/SUB]

Tomany2

Jun 17, 2008
Just about anywhere i can get a deal on the game. Alot of the time i go to the Flea Market (swap meet) and find a new game i want, than barter with the guy until i get it for about 30 $

Cody211282

Apr 25, 2009
I buy from Gamestop, Walmart and Amazon, I avoid steam like the plague(I only have a DS and PC).

Neikun

May 11, 2010
Gamestop EB Games. it's the only place I can besides Wal*Mart, but that's not much of an argument.

tavelkyosoba

Oct 6, 2009
Aeshi said:
Amazon or Steam
The Root Beer Guy said:
Either Amazon or Steam. I have vowed never to buy from GameStop again after a few bad experiences.

I'll be number 3 on this bandwagon. Steam and Amazon.

I usually use the Retail keys from Amazon purchases on Steam anyway, lol!

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
Amazon, GAME, Gamestation, HMV and Games exchange. Anywhere where I can get a game I want for cheap. I'm miserly like that.

Optimus Hagrid

Feb 14, 2009
Arcadia in Leeds because it has a good selection of constantly unpdated retro games, from Xbox to Atari! However the opening times are reatarded and it has to be said that the service can be cruddy :|

That, or if I want something more recent, CEX, which has awful queues. Also, they keep putting Dogz in front of Deus Ex in the PC section, and they don't actually know shit about games.

"DERP SUPAR NINTENDO?"

That or eBay, although sellers have a tendency to overprice game over there...

armaina

Nov 1, 2007
about 90% of my used games come from a local used book store chain called Bookmans [http://bookmans.com/]. I managed to get Chrono Trigger, Illusion of Gaia, FF 2/3(4/6), Super Metroid, Star Fox, Super Mario RPG, Secret of Evermore, Donkey Kong Country 1/2, Super Mario Allstars, Star Fox, Super Mario RPG and a lot of other SNES games for under 30$ a piece there, even the rare games. I cannot wait till they can get their online shopping system underway.

For new games, eh, it kinda varies where I buy from. Usually EB and Walmart the most since they're closer. But I've been getting into the digital distribution lately, with Steam sales and GoG.com for some older games.

Argtee

Oct 31, 2009
Either EB Games, Future Shop or Best Buy.
There is another store a little bit away from where I live called "Chumleys" (At least I think that's how you spell it. I don't know.)
There's some CD's in there, some anime and some older games. I remember seeing the first Turok in there once.
If I'm looking for an older game, I usually go to Chumleys.

SUPA FRANKY

Aug 18, 2009
Amazon for cheap games and Gamestop for titles I'm anticipating. Amazon is practically the best site for buying shit.