Where Has My Aim Polygone?

hentropy

Feb 25, 2012
It's been about 12 years since I've tried to play a shooter with a gamepad, and unless I'm remembering wrong I've probably never played a full-on FPS with a gamepad since Goldeneye, and while I can laugh at this, I fear I wouldn't be that much better. I mean, I might know how to look up and down and around but without commentary I fear people would laugh at me as well, despite being a "hardcore" player who can rock a mouse and keyboard.

Bad Jim

Nov 1, 2010
Darth_Payn said:
I thought it should be black-and-white, sped up, and put to old-timey piano music to complete the vaudeville experience.
I can give you the music

katsabas

Apr 23, 2008
At least Polygon put up a decent review of the game. Unline a certain other site. I am not talking about IGN, I certainly am NOT !

Mangod

Feb 20, 2011
Bad Jim said:
Darth_Payn said:
I thought it should be black-and-white, sped up, and put to old-timey piano music to complete the vaudeville experience.
I can give you the music
Watched for the first time today, and I can only conclude that the guy/gal they're recording is either:

A) Playing with a setup they've never used before, be it KB&M, controller, etc, Or
B) They have only ever played Stop & Pop-shooters, and have no experience with Run & Gun, Or
C) They have never played a video game before, period.

Honestly, that was so sad to watch, the only thing that was missing was Yakety Sax [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ].

TomWest

Sep 16, 2007
After viewing a few speed-run videos on the web, I've always wondered what the reception would be if I put a video of me playing a game up on the web.

Now I know.