Where will you be when the apocalypse comes?

Merrik Waters

Oct 31, 2009
I will prolly be the first one to die cause I will be sitting at my desk playing some kind of video game or screwing around on the escapist. :D

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
Screaming.

Just screaming.

Forever.

Actually, it depends on how much prewarning. If I had a few days, I would find all the people that repulse me in the near vicinity and kill them brutaly. No more morals or social inhibitions for me! I'm on the fasttrack to hell!

Some_Jackass

Aug 7, 2008
Odds are: surrounded by zombies, pumping the shotgun, smiling as I wait for the evac chopper.
...but the jokes on me because the zombies got the the pilot.

Vault boy Eddie

Feb 18, 2009
Hopefully making sweet sweet love by the fire, chef didn't specify what fire, but im guessing there will be many to choose from.

Vault boy Eddie

Feb 18, 2009
Some_Jackass said:
Odds are: surrounded by zombies, pumping the shotgun, smiling as I wait for the evac chopper.
...but the jokes on me because the zombies got the the pilot.
Yup, and Zoey finished him off, you're screwed.

thebrainiac1

Jul 11, 2009
Ciarang said:
I'll probably be in front of my computer, screw Armageddon, I have forums to lurk!
TEH POWERZ OF THE INTERNETS WILL PR0TE3T UZ!

But OT: I would be in my bunker. With my loved ones. And people with stunning shotgun skills.

IxionIndustries

Mar 18, 2009
Sitting in my house with my dad's sniper rifle, picking off zombies, looking at all the UFO's abducting people, watching the nukes fall; pretty much enjoying my time before the Flaming Tornado Tsunami of Doom comes and crushes/burns/obliterates us all.

Monocle Man said:
On my mighty airship which I hope to finish before the apocalypse.
I may or may not swap the Helium balloon for a Hydrogen balloon on that day.
Mind if I join your crew?

...I have a monocle.

Monocle Man

Apr 14, 2009
On my mighty airship which I hope to finish before the apocalypse.
I may or may not swap the Helium balloon for a Hydrogen balloon on that day.

ThreeWords

Feb 27, 2009
Depends whether I see it coming or not

If I know that the worlds about to end, I'll probably be spending my last day(s) with my loved ones, and/or sitting on a rooftop watching the world burn

However, knowing me, I'll likely not find out, or just forget, at which point the Final Judgement will find me somewhere in the city, wondering where everyone's gone

EDIT: That is assuming this is world-exploding style apocalypse. If it's a zombie apocalypse, I'll either be the one to blame, or the only thing worse to meet than the zombies (think the Shrike from Hyperion)

firedfns13

Jun 4, 2009
Ooh. new idea
I'd probably be with my girlfriend trying to get more than just a kiss out of her for once (you know, on the basis of WERE ALL GOING TO DIE!)
Or with friends doing all sorts of shenanigans.

Beero

Oct 17, 2009
When it starts....I would be at school or close to home, what would i do? Go to home, grab everything which look like a bag i can carry around my waist. Then i would buy loads of food, and go out of town with something which can be used as weapon....
If its a zombie acopalypse or something like that......

GamingAwesome1

May 22, 2009
First off I'm gonna murder every mother fucker that has been an utter douche to me throughout my lifetime, second off, I'm gonna find 3 other friends and start L4D in real life.