Where would you like to see the next GTA take place in?

Xcelsior

Jun 3, 2009
Anywhere other than Liberty City, its been done loads of times. Heck maybe even somewhere other than America just to see something different.

Leftnt Sharpe

Nick Furry
Apr 2, 2009
UberMore said:
Rule Britannia said:
London England (Refrain from looking at my username :p) I just think it would be awesome :D
London would be awesome!
And they could do the neighbouring areas too.

Lots of big roads, pedestrians, changes of scenery AND a wealth of different accents and stereotypes Rockstar could take the piss out of really well.

Bring one of my favourite games to my capital city, and a happy man I shall be!
Well Essex is basically our equivalent of new Jersey.

Adzma

Sep 20, 2009
Mr Thin said:
Sydney! Melbourne

If it's not Australian, it doesn't really matter to me. I don't know the difference between one American city and another.

What's really important is that they have a protagonist as interesting as Niko, but I doubt they can pull that one off.
Fixed that for you. Melbourne is the gang crime hub of the country after all.

Nixzilla

Sith Lord
Jul 21, 2009
I think its been confirmed that the next one will be san andreas again.

If i find the link i will post it

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
L.A would be quite cool

Or London, or maybe somewhere different in England like Manchester or something.

vivalahelvig

Jun 4, 2009
A world where the nazis were never defeated, and the main character goes to Berlin, Germany. It would be in 1987, and would feature running down nazis in a car with a bulldozer bit on the end.

Or ya know, it would be cool if we got something in like...Paris, France in the 80s....shooting people from the top of the Eifle tower with a sniper rifle would be exciting.