Where your avatar comes from

Starik20X6

Oct 28, 2009
The Ranger from the LEGO board game series Heroica. He's my favourite class to play as.

Aris Khandr said:
Guess. Come on, guess. :p

Not like it spells it out for you or anything.
You like to eat whole cows, arse-n'-all?

sagitel

Feb 25, 2012
i was once in an old forum and one of the stock avatars were one like mine but was black and was written clever icon goes here. i wanted that one but i couldnt add it. so i opened Photoshop and created this one!

Serinanth

Apr 29, 2009
I used to have glorious long straight hair down to my lower back but alas genetics took its toll on me and I did the only respectable thing and took it all off. When I donated it the girl laughed saying how she didn't have to measure it to make sure it was the minimum length.

Its just a self portrait when I was still getting used to the fact I had a chrome dome.

Clive Howlitzer

Jan 27, 2011
My current avatar is a shrunk down version of a piece of artwork I got from the Path of Exile art team for being a diamond supporter. It is based on my old avatar, which was based on one of my City of Heroes characters.

M K Ultra

Nov 27, 2012
fapper plain said:
Mine is of a cosplay photo I found at some point of Ned Flanders' "Feels like I'm wearing nothing at all." :3
stupid sexy flanders

also so I don't get a warning about non contributing posts: my avatar is a CIA pilot of a SR-71

Sep 3, 2011
Jfswift said:
*Hands you a dueling pistol* :D

Well, I've always liked furries, goggles, hoodies and foxes so I commissioned a friend to draw this for me quite a while ago. The goggles were supposed to be sunglasses originally but I like how this turned out better.
Pistols?! For duals here we use DEADLY LASERS mounted on top of zombie manbearpigs that are on fire!

Don't worry i have two.

Sep 3, 2011
Headdrivehardscrew said:
...and, here I am, having thought your avatar showed two lovers embracing each other.

What a creepy, creepy letdown.

My name ends in screw, so my avatar better got to be a screw.

I could also have gone for 'head', but that would be so... uninspired.

Like the captcha I just rolled. lol cat. Really?
The brute just wants to lovingly cuddle... with a big sword... and with stabing not loving... also without the cuddles.

mysecondlife

Feb 24, 2011
Aris Khandr said:
Guess. Come on, guess. :p

Not like it spells it out for you or anything.
You play for the confederate in American Civil War reenactment.

..How am I doing?

the clockmaker

Jun 11, 2010
I...I.... I...
Its a clock and I googled clocks. This was the first one that seemed decent. Also, when I piss someone off and they look for this clock fellow that made that horrible statement, it stands out as me.

the clockmaker

Jun 11, 2010
TopazFusion said:
Since this is a gaming forum, I hope I don't have to explain what my avatar is from/of >.>
Of course, it is a reference to the song 'A complete history of the soviet union' by Pig with the face of a boy

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Mine's The protagonist from P3, P3Fes, P3Portable (canon name Minato Arisato), Junpei Iori (of the same games), and Akihiko Sanada (of the same games and P4).

I feel it represents myself and my two best freinds rather perfectly, since we each have similar personalities to one of those individual characters.

Hoplon

Jabbering Fool
Mar 31, 2010
IS a bit of artwork i liked when searching for minimalist movie posters.

StrangerQ

Oct 14, 2009
Raziel from the Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
There is something magical in his monologue about what would happen in future and his general attitude.

But presuming that you had your wings ripped off and then thrown into giant whirlpool and then resurrected as hideous creature (compared your previous vampiric greatness) by the elder god one would be quite a unlikeable person to meet...