Where your avatar comes from

Diddy_Mao

Jan 14, 2009
Mine is the Warboss I painted for my Warhammer 40k Ork army. Gorskragga Gol'toof big boss of the Rood Boyz klan.

Dark Prophet

Jun 3, 2009
I was browsing through Mirror's Edge fan art in Deviantart and found this version of Faith, it's just so beautiful.

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
The Artificially Prolonged said:
All my avatars are usually characters from the Timesplitters series. Currently I am using Mr Socky
Excellent choice, heh.

"My friends call me 'Spooney-Legs!'"

Bvenged

Sep 4, 2009
It's a photo I took at a safari park, out the back of the family car, of a monkey hanging onto the back windscreen wiper like a windsurfer.

My last one was my Halo 3 spartan's helmet with an explosion in the background. I still use that one on my youtube channel.

The Artificially Prolonged

Random Semi-Frequent Poster
Jul 15, 2008
Z of the Na said:
The Artificially Prolonged said:
All my avatars are usually characters from the Timesplitters series. Currently I am using Mr Socky
Excellent choice, heh.

"My friends call me 'Spooney-Legs!'"
Thank you.

Though I've always wondered why he as fingers as legs. I mean if he is a sock puppet, shouldn't the findgrs be pointing inwards? o_O

Mabster

May 8, 2011
Mine is pretty random. It's cougar-headed Slash drinking tea with the rising sun flag in the background. I wanted to make an avatar featuring a cougar and a cup of tea.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
Little Woodsman said:
Artina89 said:
Little Woodsman said:
The Brigadier! Woot!
Longest running companion from the whole series, doubt he will ever be matched.
Awful shame that he lost his awesome Clark Gable mustache in later years.
I agree. For me the Brig is the definitive companion. Apparently, Nick Courtney wore a false moustache during the Troughton/Pertwee/Baker years because he thought his own didn't cut the mustard. It wasn't until the Five Doctors that he grew his own because he was fed up of wearing a false moustache and running the risk of it falling off through a take, but I agree, the Clark Gable moustache suited him down to the ground.

To say I am a fan of the Brigadier would be an understatement :).
Hmm, I never knew that. Something new everyday....
So, you must have really loved
The references to The Web of Fear in the Christmas special
My dad called me downstairs just for that bit :) I loved the reference because Patrick Troughton is my joint favourite Doctor, alongside Jon Pertwee.

UltraXan

Mar 1, 2011
Mine is a portrait of Xan Kriegor that I photo-shopped myself, dubbed (big fucking whoop) Ultra Xan. The way it's done, most of the green armor became gray, the green visor became red, I accentuated a red eye on his left side, and a purple scar runs down over what would be the right eye. The area of the right eye is a dark red, however, giving the impression that he only has one eye. In other photos that I photo-shopped in a similar style, a lighter red streak connects the sections of the scar over the visor, making it look like a continual scar. I'm quite proud of it, actually ^^

MartianWarMachine

Neon-pink cyber-kitty
Dec 10, 2010
My avatar came from Google Images. Where else would I get one?

I forgot that my avatar was no longer a pink-haired catgirl. No, I made it with a Homestuck character creator.

Dark_Reaction

Apr 14, 2010
My avatar is, rather obviously, Philosoraptor, an advice animal meme that has long been popular on the internet due to (I assume) it featuring a raptor. The often hilarious concepts under consideration by said raptor are merely icing on the metaphorical cake.

Like Raptor Jesus, but with less religious connotation.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/philosoraptor

Catrixa

May 21, 2011
Mine is from a crappy picture I drew. Dunno why I like it, other than it was fun to draw.

Little Woodsman

Nov 11, 2012
Artina89 said:
Little Woodsman said:
Artina89 said:
Little Woodsman said:
The Brigadier! Woot!
Longest running companion from the whole series, doubt he will ever be matched.
Awful shame that he lost his awesome Clark Gable mustache in later years.
I agree. For me the Brig is the definitive companion. Apparently, Nick Courtney wore a false moustache during the Troughton/Pertwee/Baker years because he thought his own didn't cut the mustard. It wasn't until the Five Doctors that he grew his own because he was fed up of wearing a false moustache and running the risk of it falling off through a take, but I agree, the Clark Gable moustache suited him down to the ground.

To say I am a fan of the Brigadier would be an understatement :).
Hmm, I never knew that. Something new everyday....
So, you must have really loved
The references to The Web of Fear in the Christmas special
My dad called me downstairs just for that bit :) I loved the reference because Patrick Troughton is my joint favourite Doctor, alongside Jon Pertwee.
Definitely that too, but I was thinking more of
The "map of the London Underground" reference was about the episode "The Web of Fear" which of course was the
very first episode featuring then Colonel Alastair Gordon Lethbridge-Stuart.

ejb626

Aug 6, 2009
Something my friend did for me in Paint originally to serve as the flag of a Nationstates nation I no longer check in on. I lost interest in the game after my region died, since I found managing a region to be the most interesting part of the game. It's basically the punisher skull in blue and yellow a color combo I like.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
It came from Patrick Stewart.

I like it because it came from Patrick Stewart.

Any questions?

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
I found mine just by randomness on Stumbleupon. I almost went with something much different, but I decided trippy was a better choice than the fucking raging anger gif that I nearly picked instead.