Which archetype RPG class would you be in real life?

TheUsername0131

Mar 1, 2012
For those that chose Mage but don't want to study hard and would like power immediately at their fingertips and not bother to learn to do anything with it beyond the supposed all-purpose application of "Blowing SH$T Up." Then your doing it wrong.

Those whom bargained or forged pacts with otherworldly horrors for power, sooner or latter they will come to collect the debt and it will be more than you can afford.

Josh Hibbard

Jul 7, 2011
Well I've studied/practiced martial arts for quite awhile so monk would seem natural. At the same time I'm training to be a pastor, so some kind of divine caster would also make sense.

I would probably want to be a spell sword type or red mage what have you. Little martial skill, a little magic, a whole lot of fun.

Truniron

Nov 9, 2010
I would go for a supporter/healer or a hunter/ranger. As far as my personality goes, I am a supportive type and would rather like to see the whole team succeed, and I also dislike fighting. The reason for being a hunter/ranger is because I would rather like to take out my enemies, before they go all rampage after me. I also have some hunter skills in real life, and I´m sure they would come in handy.

Broady Brio

Jun 28, 2009
I'm probably underweight according to BMI, but with my deformed hip and cut Achilles' tendons?

Probably a Mage of some sort. I don't see myself with much agility or strength, so I'd wield magic. A powerful one at the cost of weak physical body.

Raddra

Trashpanda
Jan 5, 2010
Likely Druid.

They get their power from a strong force of will and a personal belief system.

PinkiePyro

Sep 26, 2010
most likely some sort of support class like a mage or a ranger

by game standards i have low hp and stamina stats but I have a high IQ and im really creative
so I guess I would high wisdom/mp based stats

Biodeamon

Apr 11, 2011
probably a rogue. I'd like to be a warrior and engage in just direct smashy-smashy but my build and charecter are too much like a rogue. an example of this is that people sometimes do not see my approach them or notice my presence until i say something even my own mother does this.

axlryder

victim of VR
Jul 29, 2011
Well, I'm smallish (176 cm, 145 lbs), but I'm strong for my size, benching close to 300 as an example (not that such a weight is really exceptional when compared to bigger guys or that those muscles are particularly useful in combat). I also do a lot of meditation and don't really like weapons. Um...Monk? Yeah, I think I'd be a Monk. If I get to fire chi blasts like FF then I'm all about this shit.

Toaster Hunter

Jun 10, 2009
A paladin, probably. I'm religious, and can swing a hammer pretty well. I don't take too well to stealth and magic just isn't my thing.

If not that, then straight up fighter/warrior. Why sneak around or shoot a fireball when a sharp sword will do just as well?