Which band do you have the fever for?

EdgeyX

Realms of Randomness
Mar 18, 2009
Going to a Weezer concert soon so kinda obsessed with them at the moment.

Sep 13, 2009
Many bands at the same time! Currently it is Mumford and Sons, and AWOLnation, along with Chris Cornell (both solo and soundgarden).

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
Flobots. I bought one of their albums years ago but didn't pay attention to it whilst playing it and soon forgot about it. It was only last year that I ended up deciding to listen to the album again on my iPod on the way to College that I realised how brilliant they are. One year later, I now own all of their albums including their EP Flobots Present... Platypus and saw them live when they came to Bristol last month. They are by far my favourite band currently.

Arsen

Nov 26, 2008
November's Doom. Specifically their new album.

This is what death metal should sound like, in my opinion. They've succeeded where all the other Deicide rip-offs and their satanic metaphysical layers of "song writing" have failed.

DJDarque

Words
Aug 24, 2009
I've been binging on Skrillex lately.

I've also been listening to Machinae Supremacy a lot.

Lukirre

Feb 24, 2009
Carbon Based Lifeforms for me at the moment.

Proton/Electron and Photosynthesis are keeping me cool.

Lionsfan

I miss my old avatar
Jan 29, 2010
I just started listening to The Black Keys and I'm hooked right now. Definitely one of the best band's that I've heard in quite a while

Look-a-Hill

Nov 18, 2009
I'd probably go with Muse at the moment. Been a fan for ages but my friend and I were talking about Origins of Symmetry which I've never given much time before (I was all about Absolution previously) so I gave Bliss, Citizen Erased and Megalomania a listen without all the clutter that surrounds them and it turns out they are as good as all good Muse fans say.

Only those three songs though. I've overplayed Absolution, as well as Plug in Baby and New Born and the rest of OoS I find pretty average.

Hardly a fever I suppose, but it's the best I can offer, having just gotten of the back of a serious Smiths obsession. I'm just not ready for anything major yet.

Daffy F

Apr 17, 2009
blipblop said:
It´s 21:51 in sweden thats not late
It is for some people.

On topic, I am very into Bon Jovi right now. Especially their stuff form the late eighties. I just love it at the moment.

TestSubject4

May 6, 2010
Devin Townsend - all of his work. Have been listening to his albums obsessively for a least a year now. Can't go a day without listening to a least an hour of him.

TitanAtlas

Oct 14, 2010
Ladies and Gentlemen, kids and elderly alike, please give space to The Who...

Theres better versions of this one, but youtube has decided to act like a S.of A.B.

Other than The Who, Protomen always awakens the Rebel inside my heart!! xD

pixiejedi

Jan 8, 2009
Cheesus333 said:
They call me an 'obsessive Muse fan'. I don't correct them.

EDIT: Good time to promote? I THINK SO!

PreviouslyPwned said:
Jimmy Eat World!
Two of my favorite bands, *golf clap*

Personally I'm depressing myself with Death Cab For Cutie. Its so pretty, I'm seeing them with a chum in San Diego this summer. I'm thrilled!

Meanmoose

Jan 20, 2009
Oh your a swede! You should check out the tallest man on earth,If you haven't allready =P His new album is amazing!