Which cancelled games did/do you want to see made?

The Floating Nose

Dec 5, 2010
I would have LOVED to play the early footage of Resident Evil 2 (Resident Evil 1.5 check it out on youtube) it looked fuckin awesome. There was like 5 zombies in 1 room and the police station actually LOOKED like a police station (the final R.P.D. HQ in RE 2 is still cool though). I mean, i don't think that they actually destroyed the footage that was made (i think 40% of the game was finished) it must be kept somewhere. I think that they should release it in a Collector's edition of a Resident Evil 2 HD remake (IF they decide to make one...and if they do they better not fuck it up).

Febel

Jul 16, 2010
Innegativeion said:
A sequel to Metal Arms: Glitch in the System
Metal Arms! Oh how could I forget about that! Man that was a great 3rd person shooter.

technoted

Nov 9, 2009
I was always dubious over Starcraft: Ghost, but I have faith in Blizzard since they have yet to disappoint me so I'd probably have loved it.

However the games that always comes straight into my mind are Star Wars Battlefront 3 and Timesplitters 4.

shadebreeze

Mar 12, 2008
Nexus the Jupiter Incident 2.

http://youtu.be/PC4y2T0-skM

I'm surprised not to have seen it in the previous pages. Nexus 1 was one of the best space RTSs and it had a great narrative. Then they started to develop Nexus 2, and they sort of already had the engine when the plug was pulled. I was quite disappointed with that.

sketch_zeppelin

Jan 22, 2010
Splatterhouse 2. It was never offically anounced but the end of the first game pretty much made it obvious that they we're planning on making at least one more game. Alas Namco pretty much shit canned that idea by droping PR funding for the first game just a few weeks before it was released and to top it off they also fired most of the development team resposible for the first.

Durindana

Jun 12, 2011
KOTOR II. I know it wasn't "cancelled" in the sense that it never hit shelves, but the ending certainly was. The developers were weaving together a huge plot with almost every character you've met involved, and these woven storylines were coming together for some huge finish, and then someone pulled the plug. So, at the end, we had ONE character try to explain the main plot in a CUTSCENE while the rest of the story threads were not left dangling so much as they were cut off and cauterized. Corporate wouldn't even let the developers release a proper ending as DLC.

I don't care so much about some HD-remake or massive control/gameplay change; I just want some proper closure to a game I loved.

Jared Brokaw

Mar 14, 2011
van bueren (the canceled fallout 3 made by black isle) and that spy mmo. I cant remember what it was called. Does anyone else remember?

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
Ultima X, That looked like it would have been awesome and it's not an Ultima 10 it's an Ultima MMO, I mean Ultima Online was the first successful MMO so it's kinda sad to not be able to see what they would have made with more advanced technology and more experience.

Chase Yojimbo

The Samurai Sage
Sep 1, 2009
Dungeon Keeper 3... Anyone who has played the series understands my plight. Lionhead Studio takes over, and they failed in everything (Good job...). Than Dungeons came out... GAH!

amadhatter

Apr 15, 2010
It was called Possession... you would have gotten to control your own zombie apocalypse... so sad...

penguindude42

Nov 14, 2010
GinraiPrime said:
Conker's Bad Fur Day 2 and Metroid Dread
I agree about a CBFD sequel, but this "Metroid Dread" intrigues me.

------------------------------------------------

Sonic Xtreme
Dinosaur Planet (but without Krystal for obvious reasons)
Starfox 2 :/
Psychonauts 2
SW Battlefront 3

~Tom<3

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
I've said it before and I'll say it again.
Untill they decide to uncancel it of course.

Dungeon Keeper 3.

GinraiPrime

Aug 26, 2010
penguindude42 said:
GinraiPrime said:
Conker's Bad Fur Day 2 and Metroid Dread
I agree about a CBFD sequel, but this "Metroid Dread" intrigues me.

------------------------------------------------

Sonic Xtreme
Dinosaur Planet (but without Krystal for obvious reasons)
Starfox 2 :/
Psychonauts 2
SW Battlefront 3

~Tom<3
From what I understand Metroid Dread was going to be a game for the Nintendo DS and some hints of a "project dread" was made in either Metroid Prime 1 or 2 (can't remember which) and it was something the space pirates were doing. It would be interesting to see what it was, maybe something to extend Samus' story past Metroid Fusion. Every Metroid game now seems to be just filling in story bits prior to Fusion rather than continuing after it